Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Me encanta la escuela tine muy buena comunicasion y la maestra ms. Lopez es una exelente maestra y me ayudado mucho con mi hija citlaly

we have been blessed to have AMS be the school for our oldest daughter. she has lived the experience and has learned a great deal. we are also pleased to announce that we will be enrolling out 2nd child at AMS IN in the fall. we would highly recommend AMS as the preferred school of choice in Tucson. keep up the great work

This is a great school my son Alexis has improved a lot since we move him to AMSC the staff is wonderful they always keep in touch with parents. They use dojoclass to keep you updated of what is happening at school we love this school. I recommend this school 100% it is the best. Go, go, AMSC. My son love his school specially his teacher Ms. Murrell and kinder garden teacher Ms. Perea.

Amount of homework: Agree

Everything is posted on line so parents can keep up on what needs to be done. They offer homework help Monday - Thursday

My son has attended MASSA since kindergarten he's in 5th now. We love this school. It is very family geared. Parent interaction is always welcome. It feels like a close family. I'm so glad we found this school.

My Daughter has attended AMS since 5th grade, I cant Praise your Staff and Techers Enough, you have helped train her for her future through Tutoring, and the Classroom work group activities. She studies hard every night dedicated to be all that she can be. Thank you all so much and May God Bless E. Estrada And All his Staff. Sincerely, Mr. Renteria.

The education my son has gained at this school is amazing. It has exceeded my expectation. Yes the kids do have quite a bit of homework but it has taught my son responsibility and time management. Any issue I have ever had has beed addressed and resolved right away. Class dojo is also utilized by his teacher which helps me stay connected at all times. I would never put my son in any other school. It gives me piece of mind knowing my son is receiving a better education than I had a chance to receive. This school treats the kids equally. I love AMS. And I plan on putting my daughter here once she reaches kindergarten.

So many bullies and so much hw and I can't get enough sleep when I need to. I stay up till 12 or 1am in the morning just to finish hw. I need to get at least 9 1/4 hours of sleep. The administration aren't that good. the school lunch is sooooo terrible. Tutoring is very confusing. Not going back there next year.

This school has made a huge impact on my son's reading and math skill levels. He was attending a public school and he had little to no homework and was getting into trouble. He returned and now has A's and only one B in an advanced curriculum. He still gets in to mischief, as some 4th grade boys do, but the school holds him accountable for his behavior and his academic success. He has learned responsibility and personal accountability at the age of 9 because of the staff and administration. I would much rather have an advanced curriculum and a caring staff over free breakfast any day.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school goes above and beyond to teach students to take responsibility for their own actions. We teach students about honesty and integrity not only with lessons, but also with actions. If we make a mistake, we take responsibility for our mistakes. As one of the school principals, I take responsibility for the actions of every one of my staff members. We all care deeply about each and every student. Our staff members are some of the most caring and dedicated professionals that are in the field of education. I urge you, before making a decision based solely on a review, call me and come visit our school. We will show you why and how we became the number 1 Title 1 charter school in the state of Arizona!

Last modified Academy of Math and Science is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.