Posted August 31, 2014
If you're looking for a school that you can truly partner with to grow your child look no further. I have found the leadership and staff to be highly motivated and knowledgeable, the atmosphere to be positive and encouraging, and most importantly my children love their school. They deserve their A rating!

Amerischools Academy - Country Club 4

Posted August 04, 2014
In response to the previous parent review- I have seen teachers who are highly invested in their students, working solely with student achievement in mind. In fact, the school went from a C rated school to an A in this last year. That was due to teachers, the principal and the rest of the staff working with the kids and challenging them academically and intellectually. You point out that teachers did not identify a learning disability. To clarify, are you saying your child had a learning disability you were aware of but tested the teachers to see if they'd catch it? In response to the CPS report, your child was abused and instead of reporting it, you relied on teachers to do it? I do see your point in supervision as that has been an issue in the past, but near the end of the year the school was working to remedy it. On several occasions at the end of the day I saw several teachers on the playground watching the students. In my experience the teachers and principal advocate for the child. AmeriSchools elementary is a positive environment for the child as a whole (academically, socially, emotionally).

Amerischools Academy - Country Club 1

Posted July 24, 2014
I wish I had known about this site before we chose Amerischools. Please beware..... "free tuition". You get what you pay for applies here!! Teachers demonstrated lack of knowledge in identifying learning disability. Principal is great at 'being one of the kids", but lacks professional depth in dealing with leadership and interpersonal skills. Lot's of smiles... very little to no follow through on concerns expressed by parents. Teacher failed to recognize a CPS reportable injury. When questioned about it... acted as if they didn't know they were mandatory reporters. Insufficient ratio of adults to students to provide sufficient supervision when children are outside. Staff that have no qualms about pushing their own agendas and beliefs in child rearing. Look elsewhere if you want your children to succeed.

Posted April 12, 2014
My children have attended AmeriSchools Academy for five years and I have seen this school get better each year. The environment is safe and the academics are at a good level. My children and I like the activities for families like movie night and the talent show. AmeriSchools has truly been a great school for my family!

Amerischools Academy - Country Club 4

Posted March 24, 2014
AmeriSchools is a school that is extremely child-centered. They look at the needs of each individual student and address their individual needs using research-based instruction. Staff members take the time to get to know their students and their families which creates a "family atmosphere" and promotes a "community of learners". Beyond a doubt, the Country Club school community goes above and beyond; always trying to provide quality opportunities for students to participate and succeed in educational and extracurricular activities. In a nutshell, "We are Family!"

Amerischools Academy - Country Club 2

Posted March 23, 2014
This is an honest review , I have said this to the school on several occasions and they did not want to hear that a student or parent was not happy, they seem to want to surpress that and only put forth a shiny coin instead of admitting they need some polishing. we moved from this school for this exact reason and even my student was happy to be learning and realized how much he did not know. We actually held him back a year upon moving to the new school since he also was a straight A student with no skills to move on to the next grade.

Amerischools Academy - Country Club 3

Posted December 19, 2013
The primary level classes at AmeriSchools are great - they are very child centered. Unfortunately the academic program, as children move through middle school is not very strong. My grandchild, who looked like an "A" student on his report card - had much lower AIMS scores than expected and we found he was not prepared for and is struggling in 9th grade. That has been very difficult for him because at AmeriSchools he was always "one of the best". The same for many of his classmates. There have been many staffing changes over the past two years at this school - I hope it improves. They may be very nice people, but it is not a strong academic program.

Posted December 18, 2013
When I was looking to move my son out of public school and into a more conducive learning environment I turned to Amerischools after a rather lengthy process of looking and comparing seat-based charter schools. I don't think there are any words to describe how wonderful the staff has been, how involved they are and how pro-active they are when it comes to the children receiving the supports they need to succeed. I watched my child, who was failing in public school, bloom into an excellent student who made friends and blossomed in the learning environment. It may be a small campus but the teachers and administrators know each of the children, care honestly about them and rejoice in each and every accomplishment. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted November 16, 2013
So thankful to have found amerischools! This is the first year that my son enjoys going to school. He loves his teacher and principal (which is a first for him) and comes home actually wanting to get his school work done. This says alot! Great school!!

Posted May 30, 2013
I absolutely adored this school! I'm currently in 9th grade and I attended 8th grade, I didn't even want to leave, the teachers and students are so welcoming I really do recommended this school for everyone.

Amerischools Academy - Country Club
1150 North Country Club, Tucson, AZ  85716
Last modified Amerischools Academy - Country Club is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amerischools Academy - Country Club Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top