Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework is just the right amount. I'm grateful for the opportunity to go over what's being learned at school without feeling like I'm teaching the curriculum.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Integrity and honesty are exemplified due to the fact that there is a community in place that holds us accountable. We're all working together as families that want what's best for our children.

Amerischools has been an answer to prayer for our family. We love everything about this school from the small and intimate enrollment to the diversity and respect for our individual needs as families and students.

This is a great school. It seems to get better as the years go by!

My student loves AmeriSchools! I like that they wear a uniform and address any issues that come up right away!

Everything is great about this school and I'm so glad that my daughter goes here!

If you're looking for a school that you can truly partner with to grow your child look no further. I have found the leadership and staff to be highly motivated and knowledgeable, the atmosphere to be positive and encouraging, and most importantly my children love their school. They deserve their A rating!

In response to the previous parent review- I have seen teachers who are highly invested in their students, working solely with student achievement in mind. In fact, the school went from a C rated school to an A in this last year. That was due to teachers, the principal and the rest of the staff working with the kids and challenging them academically and intellectually. You point out that teachers did not identify a learning disability. To clarify, are you saying your child had a learning disability you were aware of but tested the teachers to see if they'd catch it? In response to the CPS report, your child was abused and instead of reporting it, you relied on teachers to do it? I do see your point in supervision as that has been an issue in the past, but near the end of the year the school was working to remedy it. On several occasions at the end of the day I saw several teachers on the playground watching the students. In my experience the teachers and principal advocate for the child. AmeriSchools elementary is a positive environment for the child as a whole (academically, socially, emotionally).

I wish I had known about this site before we chose Amerischools. Please beware..... "free tuition". You get what you pay for applies here!! Teachers demonstrated lack of knowledge in identifying learning disability. Principal is great at 'being one of the kids", but lacks professional depth in dealing with leadership and interpersonal skills. Lot's of smiles... very little to no follow through on concerns expressed by parents. Teacher failed to recognize a CPS reportable injury. When questioned about it... acted as if they didn't know they were mandatory reporters. Insufficient ratio of adults to students to provide sufficient supervision when children are outside. Staff that have no qualms about pushing their own agendas and beliefs in child rearing. Look elsewhere if you want your children to succeed.

My children have attended AmeriSchools Academy for five years and I have seen this school get better each year. The environment is safe and the academics are at a good level. My children and I like the activities for families like movie night and the talent show. AmeriSchools has truly been a great school for my family!

Last modified Amerischools Academy - Country Club is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.