Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
A special Thanks you to Mrs. Hadee,I appreciate you so much for truly listening when my children needed your attention and making my 4 children feel special. Thank you,you have made our year very special!!! The Ruiz Familia

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 25, 2015
We are grateful to Mr Wafer for being such an awesome math teacher. My daughter doesn't love math but he teaches it in a way that makes it easier for her to understand.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 25, 2015
The homework is just the right amount. I'm grateful for the opportunity to go over what's being learned at school without feeling like I'm teaching the curriculum.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 25, 2015
Integrity and honesty are exemplified due to the fact that there is a community in place that holds us accountable. We're all working together as families that want what's best for our children.

Posted November 25, 2015
Amerischools has been an answer to prayer for our family. We love everything about this school from the small and intimate enrollment to the diversity and respect for our individual needs as families and students.

Posted November 24, 2015
This is a great school. It seems to get better as the years go by!

Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 24, 2015
My grandson attends this school and has for the past 2 years. He really likes his 4th grade teacher. I was surprised that he even likes to wear his uniform to school. They have some great programs for after school too!

Posted June 01, 2015
My student loves AmeriSchools! I like that they wear a uniform and address any issues that come up right away!

Posted May 24, 2015
Everything is great about this school and I'm so glad that my daughter goes here!

Posted August 31, 2014
If you're looking for a school that you can truly partner with to grow your child look no further. I have found the leadership and staff to be highly motivated and knowledgeable, the atmosphere to be positive and encouraging, and most importantly my children love their school. They deserve their A rating!

1150 North Country Club, Tucson, AZ  85716
Last modified Amerischools Academy - Country Club is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.