Bad
Good

Posted October 26, 2011
I have always searched for school where I felt my daughter was being helped, safe and improving. This is where she is finally comfortable, learning and happy. I love this school, its administrators and teachers.

Posted August 16, 2011
My son said his teacher was a genious and that he "learned more in one day at Old Pueblo Children's Academy than he did in a week" at his previous school. Often my son would share with me what he had learned in school that day. I was impressed. Thank you Old Pueblo Children's Academy...I highly recommend your school!

Posted May 16, 2010
My son loves this school! I love how all the students know each other and work together. I love how involved the teachers are. I love the small class room sizes! What's not to love....this is a great school, dare I say THE BEST I've experienced from a brick and mortar school.

Posted May 06, 2010
I love OPCA because everyone is friendly, the staff, the teachers, and the students. I love the diversity and the reason the school was created. I love the educational philosophy as well as the ethical values of the school. The teachers have an open door policy and will listen to parent's concerns as well as offer feedback both positive and negative. I love the way they encourage the students through positive reinforcements instead of negative. The school is awesome and can really use more students. Anyone interested in a great school with great purpose should definitely seek out OPCA!

Old Pueblo Children's Academy 4

Posted February 05, 2010
Our son has shown great improvement since he has been at OPCA. We believe the teachers treat him respectfully and like a young person, rather than like a kid that is there just for the education. They understand his needs and support him. He really likes Mr. Z. because of his breathing exercise in the morning.

Posted September 24, 2009
The teachers and staff have excelled in their performance of providing my child with an excellent education. The student to teacher ratio is so low that each child gets the one on one experience that enables them to understand and get the help that they need with challenging materials.

Posted September 15, 2009
This school is phenomenal. What a great team! They really do stand by their mission to educated all students!

Posted September 15, 2009
OPCA follows all Arizona Curriculum Standards. They adhere to No Child Left Behind. They offer a federally approved Reading and Math Program. They have a fantastic Character Education Program. I highly recommend this school!

Posted July 14, 2009
My Son needed extra help with behavior and reading. I was terrified that he couln't read in third grade. We held him back and over the summer and in his second year of third he is reading champ. Thanks to the staff and teachers we were given the option of holding him back as compared to TUSD who would have pushed him forward when not ready. Each child is special at this school and I believe they are being schooled in the 4 R's plus socialization. My son loves this school. Thanks Old Pueblo Childrens Academy.

Posted March 25, 2009
I Love this school and staff my 7 year old will run away from other schools and get called every day to pick him up at OPCA my son was learning and the staff could handle him with me needing to take time off work everyday....... THE STAFF RULES

165 N Sarnoff St, Tucson, AZ  85710
Last modified Old Pueblo Children's Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Old Pueblo Children's Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top