Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My child is a 2nd grader at Twin Peaks. In the past 3 years I have been overwhelmed by the feeling of community at this school. My child has continued her love for learning and has learned what it means to be an active participant in our community and neighborhood. All of the teachers we have had interaction with have had high expectations for both academics and behavior. I am so grateful to live in a neighborhood with a fantastic school and enjoy the benefits of excellent public education.

I am so pleased to have a child at Twin Peaks Elementary! My child is in kindergarten with Mrs. Nickle. To start off, her class is awesome for kids and parents. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I can say 100% my child is getting the best education I could hope for. I'm very thankful for all staff members, PTF, community who come together to help!!! Awesome school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son has Mrs. Nickel and I can definitely say that she is very effective in the way that she teaches her class and you can tell by how they started the beginning of the year and where they already are at this moment so a fantastic work mrs. Nickel, mr. Nickle, aids, and other staff members.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My child is in kindergarten and I feel that the homework is ideal for his age.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The faculty try to keep you out of the school if you express anything you may have noticed that could be not working.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers do not understand kids, HELLO you once were one!! The teachers focus on sitting, coloring, and being a cookie cutter student.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework was a joke, you can find better worksheets in a kindergarten book from target. But there were only a few sheets a week due every Friday.

My children attended Twin Peaks for their entire elementary school years. One is now in college and the other in high school. They have fond memories of Twin Peaks' caring community. Additionally, they left with a strong academic foundation, organizational skills, and the confidence one needs as they progress through school and life. Twin Peaks continues to succeed,receivng an "A" rating from the state. They are known as leaders in the PBIS (Positive Behavior system), and in their Child Assistance Team-other districts often send their staff to observe and earn from the staff. In addition to the many programs that Twin Peaks offers, what stands outmost is the sense of community one feels when they enter the school grounds-it is obviously a place where kids feel safe and happy, and staff care. I would highly recommend Twin Peaks to anyone looking for a school that has it all.

Amazing staff, teachers, and PTF! My child is growing and flourishing at Twin Peaks. This school challenges my child academically, and they also focus on being kind and teaching social skills. I feel that all of the students benefit by having such a well-rounded education, including P.E., Music, Counseling, Ben's Bells Kind Kids, technology opportunities, and many after-school programs such as Jump Rope and Drama clubs. The teachers and staff also provide opportunities to for student leadership and advancement, as well as many intervention programs and students are well-supported if they are needing more support in an area. I am so excited to see my child continue to grow and learn over the next several years.

My child attended Twin Peaks ES for 9 years (pre-K -6 grade). During this time their needs for academic, social and emotional development were addressed, assessed and fully supported. The teachers, administration and support staff provided my child the tools they needed to serve them well as they entered into the middle school years. Among the pluses for this school; fully implemented Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS), comprehensive music education (general, choir, orchestra, band), library services, full-time on campus counseling services, gifted ed program, after school clubs/ activities (Cool Cub Chorus, Criss-Crossing Cubs jump rope, drama, lego club, student council, Fuel-Up to Play 60), accelerated math opportunities, and Physical Education classes. Teachers and staff at this school truly care about their students.

Last modified Twin Peaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.