Public charter
Tucson, AZ

Allsport Academy 4

Posted February 19, 2012
Really great school I reccomend sending your children here. With the issue of obesity growing larger among children it is comforting that they focus on physical fitness as well as academics.

Allsport Academy 1

Posted July 08, 2010
Very young teachers and staff. Does not work well with parents and doesn't send home parent permission slips for children to attend field trips. Male staff to close to the female students. They text them at all hours during off time. Needs new leadership to become a good Charter School.

Allsport Academy 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Compared to TUSD middle schools, definitely better, small class sizes and easy communication with staff. Ability to do more athletics,

Posted March 01, 2009
This school is great my kids learn alot and recieve the right amount of homework . I reccommand this school to any parent looking in to it. If your kid needs friends and someone to hang out with there is always someone there to do that for them. This school is great.

Posted May 22, 2007

Allsport Academy 1

Posted September 24, 2006
This was the worst school my kids ever went to. They never hade any homework, and never learned anything. This school deserves an F. My children no longer goto all sport and I tell all parnets I meet to keep them away.

Posted April 05, 2005

Posted January 09, 2005
I just moved here from colorado springs and its been so awesome to finally go to a school that I really like i mean the kids there are great and then the teachers are even better. I really think that this school is the best.

Allsport Academy