178 students|Nosotros Inc

Bad
Good

Posted June 03, 2012
I originally came to Nosotros Academy because I was doing badly at Cholla. At first I was hesitant to enroll because of what I've heard, but it was exactly the opposite. The students that go there are not how people make them out to be. They still want to finish school and graduate just like any other student at another school. If anything, they have a better advantage because they can earn credits faster. I'm one of those student. I'm still attending Nosotros Academy and I'm planning on graduating from here. I got very attached to this school very quickly. I'm getting credits faster and learning more than I would at a regular high school because I don't have any distractions, also because I have many supportive people around me, which brings me to the teachers. The teachers are amazing and very helpful. I especially praise the T.A's because they are intelligent and patient with every student. I'm just so glad I came to Nosotros Academy because if I didn't I don't know if I'd even be in school or be willing to finish. If any student is having academic issues and even social distractions, I highly recommend Nosotros Academy.

Nosotros Academy 3

Posted May 07, 2009
Im still attending here and its ok, no better or worse than any other school, but if you have add or some thing like that i wouldnt encourage you to come here.

Posted March 21, 2009
I am so glad I switched my girls to this school it is the best thing I could have ever done. Their grades are great and out of trouble. Instead of wanting to drop out they now want to go to college.

Posted November 26, 2007
This has got to be the #1 school that I have ever been to. It's a quiet and positive environment and I love all the teachers there. They work extremely hard to educate me over the past few months. Thank you Mrs Darcie :)

Posted September 05, 2005
Hello I hva been to this school and it is a great school..I would encourage all of you to attend this school..

Posted August 15, 2005
Hello,Iam a former student.I enjoyed going to this school very much The teachers are GREAT they really provide all the help possiable at one point in time i had consedered dropping out my teacher encourged me to stay in school if it wasent for him i would not be where iam today..AS for violence I never had any problems like in other schools..Perhaps your child is falling behind in classes and cant keep their grades up This is the best school to attend..you can get caught up in no time...If your looking for a school for your child look no further...

440 N. Grande Ave., Tucson, AZ  85745