9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Tucson, AZ

Posted May 21, 2014
This is probably the best school I have went to I love this school ! It's very hi-tech. The breakfast is delicious. The teachers are amazing. They said going there you'll feel like your in a family. It was true I felt so welcome and loved. I love Pima partnership high school and academy

Posted April 02, 2014
I am a mother of one a student. I am very happy with this school because my daughter was entering her junior year with low credits and we thought she'd be graduating very late. But thanks to Pima Partnership she is now on task and is graduating with her year.

Posted October 22, 2012
My neighborhood HATES this school including law enforcement whos hands are tied. This summer when these students were elsewhere was great. We didnt have to clean our alley way of liquor shooter bottles and ciggarette butts. I didn't have to call the city every week to come cover up their graffiti. Now there back and my walls and dumpsters, even my sidewalk is tagged. I asked 12 of them to leave the alley way the other day and I was told "f**k you" . If you want your child to succeed keep them in a school that has some means of control over their students. After numerous complaints they can't even keep them out of an alley way. Even the cops around here despise these kids. Im sure their not all bad but their sure are quite a bit of bad apples in this bunch that give the rest a bad name. Its 11 am and 5 are sitting on my elderly neighbors front steps smoking weed. Zero respect.

Pima Partnership High School 4

Posted March 24, 2012
It has been almost a year since I made the decision to leave a large school district and join a charter school. I am so glad I did. PPHS is awesome. The students are an inspiration. My colleagues and administrators are some of the hardest working people I know. I am writing this on a Saturday at my campus. If a traditional campus has not worked out for a student I would highly reccommend this one. Small class sizes, dedicated staff and the resources to get the job done.

Posted February 22, 2012
Can't say much about a school that lets the kids spend the day on Facebook and dating websites! They have some serious management problems.

Posted April 28, 2010

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted September 15, 2008

Posted August 10, 2007
This school has been a big disappointment

Pima Partnership High School
1346 North Stone Avenue, Tucson, AZ  85705
Last modified Pima Partnership High School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pima Partnership High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top