9-12 & Ungraded

Posted July 20, 2008

Toltecali High School 3

Posted May 04, 2007
- a former student
I am an Toltecali/Calli Olin Alumni, and I am now going to Pima Community College. Originally I attended another campus operated in Green Valley, which closed in 2005, and I transferred to Toltecali, where I graduated in December of 2005. Personally I am rather ambivalent towards the school, while many of the staff were great, I feel that the school was lacking something that would have helped me along the road. But keep in mind that much of the school's curriculum has changed and improved since I graduated. The teachers do make an effort to connect and bond with their students, and I still keep in touch with many of them today.

Toltecali High School