Posted September 08, 2014
Cornerstone and Pusch Ridge Christian are a wonderful asset to our children's future. The classical model teaches our children about the Truth!!! They are challenged and prepared for college. Last year's senior class earned 9 million in scholarships to schools all over the country. The teachers truly care and partner with the parents in helping the children learn the academics, athletics, arts, and spiritual growth as well as preparing them for the "real world." Thank you CCA and PRCA for all that you do!!!

Pusch Ridge Christian Academy 2

Posted May 19, 2014
This school is mediocre in overall education, yet the people running the school delude themselves into thinking they're far above average. Their math program is sub-par, despite what the administration tells you. My children did very well in math at this school, only to find out in college that they really truly behind the curve. I would also caution against their grading practices. Any student that can graduate with a 5.0+ average is unrealistic! No school, other than PRCA, graduates students with such a high average. Colleges look at that GPA and question the school! Trust me on this! The judgement of staff, administrators, and students can be overwhelming. I have seen far too many kids leave this school questioning their walk with the Lord instead of being strengthened. So many children have come into this school with strong faith, only to have the ridiculous judgement cause permanent damage to the child. It's very sad to watch over and over.

Pusch Ridge Christian Academy 4

Posted May 09, 2014
Cornerstone Academy is a Christ centered school where Jesus is integrated throughout all curriculum, Truth, beauty and goodness is apparent through our wonderful families. We are so very blessed as staff members to serve our Lord Jesus as partners in Him to teach and nurture the hearts of His children. It is a joy to serve Him by teaching scripture and truth to a broken world. Jeremiah 29:11

Posted March 23, 2014
Pusch Ridge is a highly academic school with great sports and an incredible fine arts program. I have two sons that go there and my daughter will begin there in 6th grade next year. It is a school where my sons don't have to choose between the arts and sports - they get to do both. They are supported in their faith and are always supported in making decisions that honor Christ. It is the perfect size for our family - they have small class sizes but the school is large enough to offer a variety of extra-curricular activities. If they are struggling with something academically it is noticed; they don't fall through the cracks. My oldest son wanted to make the switch to PRCA during his middle school years - not the ideal time in an adolescence life. However, we did it and have never looked back. It was the best decision we have ever made when it comes to educating our children!

Posted February 04, 2014
We highly recommend Pusch Ridge Christian Academy. We presently have three boys that attend who absolutely love the Christ centered environment, their Godly teachers, and the activities and sports they are involved with. To find out more about the school we would encourage you to read the mission statement, philosophy, statement of faith, and the core values. This foundation of the school will give you an idea who they are but to encourage you even more these words are not just words written but it's lived out which makes this school dynamic. We as parents wanted to find a Christian school that would truly partner with us as raising our kids in God's ways and this school does exactly that. The leadership is an example of Him and show humility beautifully. We cannot speak more highly of our experience and what we continue to experience as we are A part of this wonderful community. If you're considering it we would encourage you to go visit the school to discover more of the amazing and awesome things God is doing in the midst of Pusch Ridge Christian Academy.

Pusch Ridge Christian Academy 1

Posted December 30, 2013
PART 3: They judge everythig you do even in your personal life. Im going to stop here because this is really long but i have plenty more to say. I Thanks for the worst middle and high school experience of my life! Really appreciate it!

Pusch Ridge Christian Academy 4

Posted June 11, 2013
Pusch ridge is a great school that offers a great chance to grow closer to God. The education is average and although the teacher all care (and i mean all of them) and try there hardest to help you learn. At times the education falls short. Pusch has a excellent set of English and history teachers though. At Pusch there is very little drug use and i have never ever even seen a fight or heard of one. Also people believe that were all bible hugging freaks who will try to convert you all the time, this isnt true most of us if not all are just normal christains. For its size however Pusch ridge does very good with sports.

Posted May 29, 2013
The school is worth every penny I pay and then some. I have nothing but good things to say about the school. This is a place where striving to be your best is encouraged, accepted and nurtured. I've watched my child transform into a student excited about learning and living a life with love and community. I am thankful each day my child leaves for school. This is a place dedicated to the success of it's students. A place where young people are show love and respect each day.

Posted February 20, 2013
Our two boys have attended PRCA since 8th grade and have grown in all areas of life. Mentors are found in sports coaches to their Bible teachers, in their Highly qualified teachers and Elective options. A beautiful campus, very safe and always seeking to be the best they can. One of our boys is already (as a Sophomore) getting over 50 different TOP ranked in the country offers to apply for college there. His PSAT scores are excellent and is in all honors/AP classes. Our other is fully able to do all sports (football, basketball, soccer, track, baseball, tennis, volleyball, even cheerleading) if he wants to do so and have been on Varsity since a freshman. My son made Regional Choir for Tucson and would have never tried without the awesome Choir director Mr. Chaffin there. Yes, There is an expectation of respect, love, loyalty, and true growth in your walk with the Lord...I will take that any day over what I can get down the road. I have taught in those schools and teach at a local competition school, and honestly, you must give Pusch Ridge a LOOK. Go see if it's right for your student. Are they perfect, NO. What school is? But every year is better and better.

Posted August 17, 2012
Prca is an excellent school. This is my first year and i love it. I have already learned so much about Jesus Christ!

Pusch Ridge Christian Academy
9500 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Pusch Ridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Pusch Ridge Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top