Posted December 05, 2012
My children attend preschool here and love it! They are always telling us that going to school is their favorite part of the day. The in the PreSchool and Elementary School work hard to meet the students need. We plan to leave them here through Elementary School! All the teachers are highly qualified.

Posted April 04, 2010
My son wen here for 3 yrs, we loved the teachers and principal. My son was happy and educated in safe enviroment.. We came from a very expensive private school and this school offers a great learning enviroment and nice kids. Public schools in AZ are so poor, that when my son left for 6th grade we had him tested at public and he was an entire year ahead!

Ascension Lutheran School 0

Posted January 07, 2010
This has been a really great school so far. My daughter is in PreK and I am trying to decide whether to switch her to a public school or a private school. The teachers and administration here are very supportive and work with the parents if there is a need. I love the impact a Christian Education has on my daughter as well. There is a difference in respect when compared to public education students.

Ascension Lutheran School 1

Posted December 15, 2009
This school is terrible when dealing with issues even at a young age I would STOP to consider sending my child or your own to this school there are better ones out there. The staff (admin) is should be a shame of their non-actions!!!

Posted February 08, 2008
This is my daughters second year at Ascension. She has learned so much. At 4 she is able to write her first and last name. She is also starting to read. Ascension is a great school with well trained teachers. Since it goes up to 5th grade the Preschool and PreK get to also participate in the Christmas Program and end of school program. We really feel like part of the family.

Ascension Lutheran School 2

Posted February 01, 2008

Posted September 14, 2006
This is my daughters first year in school. She is in the 3 year old preschool class. She loves going to school and loves her teacher. They are getting a introduction of the religious foundation that a 3 year old can understand. I just love the small class sizes.

Ascension Lutheran School
1220 West Magee Road, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Ascension Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Ascension Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top