Edge High School - Northwest 5

Posted March 10, 2011
Edge is a very good school if you are very motivated and determined to finsh school early . I actually went into edge with 8 or 9 credits in 2010 and finished high school in Feb. 4 , 2011. All the teachers here are very helpful when you ask for help. It may be a small school , but with less students the more the students are focused on their school work. I am proud to say I am a Graduate from Edge High School of 2011(:

Edge High School - Northwest 4

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter had problems with drama at her pubic high school which cause her to miss school and not focus on her studies. The smaller school has helped. The education is part class room, and part online. She back on track. If the student is modivated they can graduate early. She is learning.

Edge High School - Northwest 2

Posted May 10, 2007
The teachers are very sweet and they care about each student deeply however they don't teach us anything concerning our studies. this school has definitely slowed me down and I haven't learned anything effective . When I first got here I was motivated to do my best and get all my credits but after the first month I lost all interest because of the environment around me

Edge High School - Northwest
231 W. Giaconda Way, #113, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Edge High School - Northwest is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edge High School - Northwest Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top