9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Fenster is a great school! It is my daughters sophomore year and she raves about how much she likes it there. Before Fenster, my daughter was not engaged in school but now she is actually excited to learn. She also tells me how wonderful the headmaster, Mr. Tony Tsang, is and how the teachers make the classes interesting. I have spoken to Tony numerous times and he has been very informative and helpful in my daughters learning progress. He genuinely cares about my daughters educational success and wants to help her get into college to pursue her dream of becoming a physician. My daughter also tells me about how much fun she has during the chaperoned weekend activities with her classmates such as roller skating, movies, miniature golf, swimming, shopping, museums, etc. I could not be more proud of my daughter and I am thankful to Tony and the teachers who have helped her do so well!

I agree with the Parent who posted on May 1, 2010, a pure disaster since the headmaster left unexpectedlyl They definately need to regroup.

A word to the wise. You should investigate this school, thoroughly, before you send your child there. Things were going well in the beginning, and then suddenly, the long time headmaster resigned due to 'personal reasons'. That was in October of 2010. This man was the main reason we selected this school after a meeting with him and a visit to the campus. The school has been on a downward spiral ever since. Notwithstanding my own child's misbehavior there, the school is being run by three staff members only one of which has any common sense. There are not many extra curricular events to keep their idle minds pre-occupied and some of the non-teaching staff seem to lose track that the mission there is education.

I don't know where our daughter would be today without Fenster. She is a very smart girl who got involved with bad crowd at local school. Went from honor roll to failing. After being at fenster, she became herself again. Excited to do well in school, etc. The headmaster and teachers are great and really care about the students. She is now in her second year of college and doing very well. Admits Fenster was a positive change that was much needed at the time. We are grateful that she made the choice to change and that Fenster was available to us.

Well My daughter got to fensters in April of 2009. She did great and During Christmas asked to come home. So I let her come home to stay she been home 2 months. At Fensters she was an A/B student. At public she is back to C's and F's Well it's March of 2010 and she has asked to return to Fenster to finish her 11th grade. I called and they welcomed her back with open arms saying with hard work she will be back on track. Now she is actually thinking about her grades and her future. We will miss her but she making good choices that she wasn't doing before going there. She see how she succeeds while there on her own!

This school saved my son. He is a very bright student who was bored in public school and began misbehaving. FEnster school and the Principal Don Scafeffer were amazing. My son's whole attitude changed and his life turned around. He graduated as the 'most improved student' and went on to college. I couldn't be more satisfied. Sending my son to Fenster was the best decision I've ever made for hi,.

I attended and graduated from Fenster. Prior to attending Fenster, I attended a prestigious military academy, and excelled at both academics and sports. While Fenster was a departure from the military academy structure, I benfitted from the small class size and teacher to student ratio. I graduated from the University of Arizona, and am currently in my final semester in an MBA program. I highly recommend Fenster for parents seeking to send their child there. As with everything, parents need to guide their children in the proper direction. If you are looking for an educational institution to do the work for you, then you need to look somewhere else.

Fenster helped my son tremendously. He was able to graduate high school a year early with a 3.35 GPA and is currently in the Honors Program at a state university. He graduated with 15 college credits. The majority of reviewers who don't like the school didn't give it a chance to work!

My twin sons are bright, affable and were constantly making the wrong choices and did not care about school or grades. I had them in military school and various programs which seemed to help for a short while, but they would slip right back in to bad habits. They attended Fenster last year and were in detention most of the time, but they did succeed in attaining A's and B's (all there is to do in detention is study!) It was their choice to go back for their senior year and they have matured so much. They are dedicated to getting good grades and getting into a 4 yr university. THey are also dedicated to fitness and working out and are excited about playing basketball this year. They don't want to sit in detention all year and have given up smoking pot and cigarettes. I credit Fenster with this turn about!

My daughter would not of graduated if it was not for Fenster! Don is an outstanding Headmaster!

Last modified Fenster School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12