Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - North Campus 5

Posted October 09, 2011
My children love their school. The teachers handle my two very different children with care and discipline that works really well for them. The size of the classrooms are wonderful which gives the teachers the time to work with my child and give her/him the attention that they need. My children are learning self control and how to learn the daily tasks of life. i wish my oldest child attended casa ninos when he was a toddler, it would really help with his self discipline now. the one negative about the school is that there are vacation days/weeks that are similar to a public school schedule. It is a challenge to schedule this when all my family works full time. Casa Ninos has started to included "camps" during these vacation times which is so helpful to a working mom.

Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - North Campus 4

Posted June 29, 2009
We have one child in the toddler program and one in the pre-primary (kindergarten) class. They have attended Casa Ninos for one year. In that time they have both exceeded our hopes and expectations academically. They also show growth in personal areas such as taking responsibility for themselves and helping others. Classes are small, making it easier for the teachers to understand and work with each child to help them overcome difficulties and to grow as individuals.

Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - North Campus 4

Posted August 30, 2007
My son just started their toddler program and I have been very impressed with the school as a whole. The toddlers have a big room and right now there are 14 children and 4 women. That is less then 4 to 1. They do plan to add more children but that is a great ratio for starting the school year. The teachers, assistants and the front office staff are warm and attentive to my child. They got to know him as an individual almost immediately.

Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - North Campus
1 West Orange Grove Road, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - North Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Casa Ninos School Of Montessori - North Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.