Tucson, AZ

Posted May 25, 2014
My daughter has been attending this school for the past 2 years; she loves her teachers, friends and learning about The Lord. I find the staff to be absolutely magnificent; they are extremely helpful and go the extra mile to help your child succeed. I love the fact that they are teaching these children to put Christ first and to walk in His footsteps. I strongly recommend this school to parents looking for an excellent curriculum and phenomenal staff!

Posted September 25, 2013
I attended this school in 1999 as well as my brother in 1997. This school brings back some of my happiest childhood memories. I absolutely loved it. I graduated high school in 2012, and I would not be where I'am today if it weren't for chapel in the hills or Mrs. Moon, my amazing preschool teacher. This school defiantly gets a thumbs up and I would recommend it to any one.

Posted August 29, 2012
I really love this school and so does my son. His teachers are wonderful and they provide parents with calenders of what letters, numbers and colors along with bible verses and stories they are learning each week. He comes home singing alphabet songs and something new made for mom and dad. Love it here!

Posted June 30, 2009

Chapel In The Hills Preschool 1

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted August 18, 2007

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted October 15, 2006
My son LOVES it here!!! Excellent school!

Posted August 23, 2006
Love this school. My child attended their preschool for two years. Teachers are very caring, lots of fun activities, trips to pumpkin patch, zoo, christmas plays, etc...Worth It!

Chapel In The Hills Preschool
5455 South Westover Avenue, Tucson, AZ  85746
Last modified Chapel In The Hills Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Chapel In The Hills Preschool Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top