PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending this school for the past 2 years; she loves her teachers, friends and learning about The Lord. I find the staff to be absolutely magnificent; they are extremely helpful and go the extra mile to help your child succeed. I love the fact that they are teaching these children to put Christ first and to walk in His footsteps. I strongly recommend this school to parents looking for an excellent curriculum and phenomenal staff!

I attended this school in 1999 as well as my brother in 1997. This school brings back some of my happiest childhood memories. I absolutely loved it. I graduated high school in 2012, and I would not be where I'am today if it weren't for chapel in the hills or Mrs. Moon, my amazing preschool teacher. This school defiantly gets a thumbs up and I would recommend it to any one.

I really love this school and so does my son. His teachers are wonderful and they provide parents with calenders of what letters, numbers and colors along with bible verses and stories they are learning each week. He comes home singing alphabet songs and something new made for mom and dad. Love it here!

My son LOVES it here!!! Excellent school!

Last modified Chapel In The Hills Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-4