Bad
Good

My granddaughter has been in this day care and school since she was 28 months old. They have helped all of us over hurdles and have congratulated us and her in her love for the school, teaching and for others. She is learning by leaps and bounds and the school and teachers really care about teaching the kids. We love this school!! We have highly recommended it many times and will continue to.

Love this school! My daughter has been attending Adventure Schools since she was in preschool. She is now going into 2nd grade. Love the teachers, and the principal who was a 5th grade teacher at the sister school Academy Adventures for years. He's a very approachable principal and listens to parents. If I ever have a problem, I know I can talk to him and it will be resolved immediately. They do all kinds of events and field trips, my daughter loves it here.

I was so excited when my child first started school here. An intimate atmosphere with quality 1 on 1. I love the curriculm of the school, my childs teacher, it's unfortunate through interacting with some other parents and through my own experience, how the A-rating has made the owners more money driven fiends! If your status is not of finacial stability you are treated as the low end of the totem pole and must earn your right for your child to attend, otherwise you are invalid. Mind you, Adventure School is a free public charter school.

My daughter is a kindergartner at Adventure Schools. She loves the teachers, AND the learning curriculum they have in process. They are always learning tons that fascinate her! Also in the most creative way to teach everything! There is a ton of caring from the teachers all the way to the all the students here!

My child has attended Academy Adventure school for over a year and loves it. I am so glad that I can feel good about the school I take my child to to learn and have fun. The teachers here are wonderful and the staff is very polite and helpful anytime I have ever needed anything. Thank you Academy Adventures and keep up the good work!

This school is Great. The program they use to allow children to be comfortable, have fun, and learn is simply exceptional. This school is dedicated to young children's early development and this is great. The teachers here are all very good at their positions and the staff is constantly striving to maintain the highest of standards for the children and the environment provided. I would recommend this school to anyone who would like their children in a program that is healthy, fun, and caring of their child's early development years.

I love this school. They are kind and intelligent and I am so proud my daughter is lucky enough to attend such a wonderful school.

I love this school i wish there was room for my 3 erd grader.The teachers are out with the kids at recess so any issues are taken care of right away. They new my son by name right away and always welcomes all the kids when they arive. My child is learning things my older did not learn in k. I would recomend this school to anyone. Love them.

Last modified Adventure School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.