Public charter
Tucson, AZ

Posted May 23, 2014
Love this school! My daughter has been attending Adventure Schools since she was in preschool. She is now going into 2nd grade. Love the teachers, and the principal who was a 5th grade teacher at the sister school Academy Adventures for years. He's a very approachable principal and listens to parents. If I ever have a problem, I know I can talk to him and it will be resolved immediately. They do all kinds of events and field trips, my daughter loves it here.

Posted May 07, 2014
This school is fabulous. They have treated my granddaughter very well. No, we don't have any money at all. She has learned quickly and loves it there. She is doing well and gets along well with others and you can see it with the ways others greet her and must say goodbye. This school embarrasses the kids and always encourages them to go to college on a daily basis. All grades won the spelling bee this year including kinders. They encourage everyone to be kind and they make up their own class rules. This makes the kids think about what's right. Kids get kindness awards all the time. They strive for Ben's Bells Kindness Coins. We love this school and look forward going all the way through 5th grade. We highly recommend this school but you must be caring , involved parent because you are also a teacher.

Adventure School 2

Posted February 11, 2014
I was so excited when my child first started school here. An intimate atmosphere with quality 1 on 1. I love the curriculm of the school, my childs teacher, it's unfortunate through interacting with some other parents and through my own experience, how the A-rating has made the owners more money driven fiends! If your status is not of finacial stability you are treated as the low end of the totem pole and must earn your right for your child to attend, otherwise you are invalid. Mind you, Adventure School is a free public charter school.

Posted October 21, 2013
My daughter is a kindergartner at Adventure Schools. She loves the teachers, AND the learning curriculum they have in process. They are always learning tons that fascinate her! Also in the most creative way to teach everything! There is a ton of caring from the teachers all the way to the all the students here!

Posted July 16, 2012
My child has attended Academy Adventure school for over a year and loves it. I am so glad that I can feel good about the school I take my child to to learn and have fun. The teachers here are wonderful and the staff is very polite and helpful anytime I have ever needed anything. Thank you Academy Adventures and keep up the good work!

Posted July 13, 2012
This school is Great. The program they use to allow children to be comfortable, have fun, and learn is simply exceptional. This school is dedicated to young children's early development and this is great. The teachers here are all very good at their positions and the staff is constantly striving to maintain the highest of standards for the children and the environment provided. I would recommend this school to anyone who would like their children in a program that is healthy, fun, and caring of their child's early development years.

Posted July 27, 2010
I love this school. They are kind and intelligent and I am so proud my daughter is lucky enough to attend such a wonderful school.

Adventure School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
I love this school i wish there was room for my 3 erd grader.The teachers are out with the kids at recess so any issues are taken care of right away. They new my son by name right away and always welcomes all the kids when they arive. My child is learning things my older did not learn in k. I would recomend this school to anyone. Love them.

Adventure School
5757 E. Pima Street, Tucson, AZ  85712
Last modified Adventure School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adventure School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top