Bad
Good

Billy Lane Lauffer school is the best! I am currently an 8th grader and have been at this school since 6th grade. The teachers are great, the monitors are super nice and helpful and the principle really cares about his students ! I would recommend this school to anyone! You'll love it , I promise. They all treat you like one of their own and will always be there to catch you when you fall. They help you from wrong to right and support every one of your biggest dreams. We have great sports, I am currently in Cross Country and it is so fun! We get to go to a lot of fun meets and we are undefeated :)

I am very disappointed in the leadership of the principle set a poor example for the children, allowing severe bullying. Cares strictly about academics, I agree that our district needs a performing middle school but not at our children's expense.

Very disapointed in the way the school is ran and the way the teacher talk to my child

i was one of the kids that had the honor of graduating her first. i saw this school before it even was a school; when it was just a plot of desert us by the neighboring elementary school to host "expeditions" to a fairly nice and modern school. if your looking for the newest school, go here for sure. im a junior a DV and most of my classmates that did graduate from this school are excelling here, joining the NHS and even forming a mentor program.

2 years ago we were not sure we wanted to enroll our son in this school. The principal and many of the teachers seemed to be working hard in raising the success level. We decided we would chance it for one year. We were NOT disappointed. This truly turned out in many ways to have been the best decision. He has excelled in both academics and music. All the teachers are outstanding. We are proud that he has received 2 annual President's Awards. He is now a straight "A" student in standard and in the Sun Program. Proud to highly recommend this school.

I have a child that attends this school. The hallways are crowded and there is rough play between classes. There are no lockers and my child has had lunches stolen. My child was injured at school and the nurse failed to adequately treat the injury. I was not notified of the incident until my child told me after school. The academics are great but the environment needs improvement.

i am a student in lauffer middle school and my opinion about this school is the best one reason is they have the best math teacher there can be which is ms.miclain so you should put your child in this school

I think this school is the best in Tucson if not in the whole u.s. I miss all my old teachers like Mrs. Halko( who taught me how to play the violin and a great orchestra teacher), Mrs. Wilson( the best soc.st. teacher), and Mrs. Gutierrez (the best reading teacher), I miss this school so much If you are a parent you would want your child to go to this school!!! Lauffer rocks!!!

I am a student who attented Lauffer from 6th grade to 8th and I miss the school and all my teachers sooo much. If you are looking for a great middle school for your child...send them here!! I learned so much and wish I was back over there.

I am a student at lauffer and i think it is so awsome Mr.Mrandia is so cool. Lauffer rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Billy Lane Lauffer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.