Bad
Good

Administration, teachers and staff go way beyond anyone expectations to help our children and their families achieve excellence in all they do.

This is such a wonderful school! I have personally had the opportunity to meet with the principal Mrs. Lewis and you can see her passion for education and she truly cares about this school and kids! I have also spent time in my child's classes and all the teachers are great as well. I wouldn't want my child at any other school.

Rattlesnake Ridge has been a wonderful school for our two boys. They started as kindergarteners and are currently in 3rd and 5th grade. As I parent, I am impressed with the principal and teachers. The staff cares about the kids and it shows. Rattlesnake Ridge offers a nice variety of activities for the students and each year there seems to be new programs added. This year they added Crazy 8's Math Club, Odyssey of the Mind and more. New technology is also a plus. Rattlesnake Ridge is a pilot school for technology. Our 3rd-6th graders recently received individual Chromebooks. This school never stops impressing me!

Since Mrs. Lewis has been the principal, the school has loss many great staff members including teachers, front office etc.... She is definitely not a people person and has no business being a principal.....they need to FIRE her and make Mr McCormick the principal. The school has a bad reputation cause of her. I would not recommend this school.

I cannot say enough positive things about Principal Lewis and the staff at Rattlesnake Ridge. The organization, accountability, and warm welcoming nature are all feelings you get across the entire school. Keep up the wonderful work!

I am the mother of 4 daughters ranging in ages between 6-20. I have had many years of various experiences with public, private, and charter schools. You cannot pay for the quality of education my three youngest have received in this school. My daughters have had amazing opportunities in extracurricular activities, as well as a solid 'back to basics' education. My 12 year old just placed first in the Southern Arizona Science Fair, and I feel it was due in a large part from the science instruction she recieved from her teacher, who was so enthusiastic and supportive. My youngest two have also had excellent teachers, who consistantly support them in all their scolastic and presonal endeavors, not neglecting their development in courtesy as well. I cannot say enough good about this school as a whole.

We have been in the Marana school district for a long time. My girls started out at Butterfield Elementary. 1st grade through 5th grade. We LOVED Butterfield. We then moved our girls had to start 6th grade at Rattle Snake Ridge Elementary. I have to say I expected more from this new shcool. I am very disappointed with the school as a whole. We miss Butterfield. I am glad this is my girls last year at Rattlesnake Ridge. I don't think I would send them there again.

My son is in Kindergarten and he loves it. His teacher is amazing. The school had a event here back in October and it was so nice. Parents were involved and everything seemed to be well organized. My nephews also attend here and they love it too.

Rattlesnake Ridge is a brand new school that just completed its first year. As I parent, I am very impressed with the principal, teachers and staff. The staff truly cares about the kids and it shows. My daughter loves this school, and so do all of her friends. They have lots of activities for the students to become involved with. I have never seen so much parent and community involvement at one school. We feel blessed to be a part of it!

Last modified Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.