PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My child likes to read and not so much writing. Her English teachers knows how to motivate her and so she could advance her writing. I also say good thing about her science teacher. She is great! My child was not interested in science at all, now she could explain to me in science way.

Amount of homework: Agree

For some working parents, probably the homework amount is too much. But, how to excel in Math, when you don't practice everyday? or excel in Reading when you only read once a week? The homework is just right.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teacher assessed my child's abilities in math and told me why they put my children in current grade.

I am a parent of 6th and 4th grader. It is a small school, where the principal knows every student name. The communication between teachers and parents are great. They have weekly newsletter from your kids' teachers, and reminders of the important deadline. The school is well run. The principal and the counsellor work the problems right away ( such as bullying or leaving school few minutes early) The school has advanced math program. My 4th grader is in 5th grader math. My children wish they have school everyday!

I hated it there. The teachers were annoying and the classes were horrible. It taught me nothing. I am so happy I left that place!!

Great staff, but there is something going on such that they can't hold onto their middle school teachers. It's a a mostly whole new crew this year for middle school teachers. Perhaps the pay is too low and really great teachers want to find a better paying job? The one teacher who stayed is awesome; just frustrating that the others left.

I really like this school because you truly feel like you can be yourself and that you were accepted for who you are. You are appreciated as a learner and as a person and you're always encouraged to try your hardest and your best. It is a small community and we all take care of each other and look out for each other. There are lots of events to bring us together and we raise money for many different organizations to give back to our Tucson community.Satori feels like a second family to me.

Satori is such a gem tucked away for those who seek a great education for their children to find. The community is small and close. The staff and parentswork together to provide the best learning environment. The children have real life experiences that provide unique lessons. My favorite thing is that everyone is loved for who they are and always met and challenged at the level needed to learn and succeed.

Last modified Satori is a Private school that serves grades PK-1