Ombudsman - Charter Valencia 5

Posted September 29, 2014
Loved this school! It has 4 hour school shifts mon-fri. They They provide 3 shifts a day of 4 hours making it easier to have a job on the side, they're very flexible. Passed all my AIMS tests the first try due to all the AIMS prep classes we had that I was thankful we had. Graduated with Class of 2013! :) I would recommend this school! :)

Ombudsman - Charter Valencia 2

Posted November 20, 2009

Ombudsman - Charter Valencia 1

Posted April 14, 2009
this school was for AIMS test prep only. I wanted much more for my children. There was nothing but desks and computers. The staff was well intentioned but poweless. The students seemed to be mostly problem children who couldn't make in the mainstream school system.

Ombudsman - Charter Valencia
1686 W. Valencia Road, Tucson, AZ  85746
Last modified Ombudsman - Charter Valencia is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ombudsman - Charter Valencia Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top