Public charter
Tucson, AZ

Tia West 1

Posted December 29, 2013
This school is the worst school my sone has attended. When my son would feel sick they would ignore him wouldn't even bother to notify me. A little girl hit my son in his private parts and teacher states my son wasn't the only one she hurt that day as if this would make me feel better. I wouldn't know till the last min about things going on. Playground isn't safe. Teachers seemed inpatient and frustrated daily the cafeteria worker and the front office were way better with the kids.

Tia West 5

Posted August 30, 2011
My kids love TIA West they do not want to go anywhere else. The teachers are great. The school is small. So they really take time with my kids.

Tia West
2700 W. Broadway Blvd., Tucson, AZ  85745
Last modified Tia West is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tia West Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top