Public charter
Tucson, AZ

Academy Adventures Midtown 1

Posted October 04, 2015
As a former teacher at this school, I can say without hesitation: Avoid it like the plague if you are either a student or a teacher. I suspect that posts that refer to this school as "great" were supplied by either the principal or the company that owns and operates the school: Ed Ahead It's horrible. Buyer beware!

Academy Adventures Midtown 5

Posted August 28, 2014
I love everything about this school!!! My two kids went there and the teachers are excellent. The principal is super nice. If you want a family school this is the right school for you!!! I also really love the teaching style. Thanks!

Academy Adventures Midtown
3025 N. Winstel, Tucson, AZ  85716
Last modified Academy Adventures Midtown is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
Academy Adventures Midtown Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top