Tucson, AZ
After care: No

Posted July 24, 2014
Andrada Polytechnic High School is an absolutely amazing high school and a wonderful addition to the Vail School District. My daughter started her sophomore year in 2012 when the school opened and will graduate 2015 from the Bioscience program. She has also been able to take her Bioscience class as U of A college credits. The teachers are all wonderful, the campus is state of the art, and even the cafeteria has great food. We could not be happier with the level of education she is being provided at this school.

Posted April 24, 2014
Excellent school and staff. Clean and beautiful campus . Staff is caring and goes above and beyond to help students and parents. Great community and amazing school district. I am very lucky to be able to send my son to Andrada .

Posted April 23, 2014
Our family loves Andrada. The staff is friendly and very helpful. My daughter has thrived here since starting her junior year here. I am so glad she ended up transferring here. She will be ready for college in the fall. The medical assisting has been great and she loves it! We look forward to the next 4 years as her sister starts here this fall.

Posted April 18, 2014
Our Daughter transferred to Andrada this year as a junior from an out of state high school. She has thrived since arriving. Her teachers have instilled in her a love of learning and a drive to succeed that was not there before. Her chosen pathway is her passion and will give her a firm foundation for her future. We love Andrada

Posted April 17, 2014
My son is happy with his High School, as it offers something different, a Rock Band Class. He has really taken to playing the electric guitar, and here he gets to, and learn from a certified teacher for free, along with performing. What a great opportunity in a public school!

Posted April 16, 2014
Freshman teachers are wonderful! The start of our sons Highschool experience has been outstanding and we look forward to many more great years.

Posted April 16, 2014
Andrada Polytechnic High School is a top-notch high school. I was so happy when my daughter decided to transfer over during their first year as a junior and be part of the first graduating class. Their vocational tracks has made the difference in giving my child a vision of what she wants to do with her life and a path to make it happen. The limited amount of students, access to facilities and teachers, and the school design is very conducive for learning and building a self-worth where the student feels like they are the focus.

Posted October 29, 2013
My son loves this school. I love the "freedom with responsibility" philosophy and am hopeful that it pays off when he goes to college!

Posted October 28, 2013
The philosophy of the school is Freedom with responsibility. The students are learning the meaning of taking responsibility for the homework, their grades, their relationships, their time management. They are rewarded for their success. Administration focuses on the 95% of the students that do well as opposed to the 5% that may not. The campus does not have fences to keep the kids in; they truly want to be there!

Posted October 24, 2013
This is an absolutely amazing school! From staff to teachers to students this is a true community. I feel extremely lucky that my child is able to attend Andrada!

Andrada Polytechnic High School
, Tucson, AZ  85747
Last modified Andrada Polytechnic High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andrada Polytechnic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top