Bad
Good

Posted April 26, 2014
I love this school. My kids have been going here for the last 5 years. They have thrived so much since coming to Heritage.

Posted February 07, 2014
I love how this school caters to its community. There is a free breakfast offered to everyone and most of the kids participate, giving them a steady, good start to each day. I also don't know of any other charter that offers van rides to everyone to and from school each day. The class sizes are small, parents are invited to come in and help out/ observe. This school is a small community where communication is healthy and character definitely counts. Students are always encouraged to treat each other with kindness and any mean or thoughtless treatment is strongly discouraged and dealt with appropriately.

Posted February 07, 2014
I am a parent of a current student at Heritage Elementary. My child loves school and has done very well with the small class sizes and individualized attention. I have met with the principal on a few occasions, and every time I feel listened to and my (and my child's) needs are always addressed. I am so appreciative that we have an option like Heritage to send our child to.

Posted February 07, 2014
Heritage School in Williams is a great place to bring your children. The staff and administrators are very caring and believe that each child can excel in whatever they put their mind to. I enjoy working here and look forward to working with the students every day!

Heritage Elementary - Williams 1

Posted February 06, 2014
A La Paloma sister school in Williams, AZ, Heritage Elementary, allows serious bullying and I know that Ms Janes did not respond to a parent that contacted her regarding it. The principal at Heritage is allowing police report worthy bullying. I know of two parents who pulled out their children from the school this week. However, La Paloma Academy's Ms Janes mentioned to a blog reporter that they expel kids, kids that came from the public schools, Paloma keeps them 100 days and expels them. And well to quote the blog directly: ' the district school won't get any state money for the rest of the year. La Paloma keeps it all.' This makes me understand now why they allow the bullying to go on. I think school districts and the state should be made aware of this, because there is many a parent who can testify to the bullying their children have suffered under a La Paloma Academy school. No homework because they say it lowers esteem. No real science or history classes. Huge joke of a school. Principal showed up for a week with walking pneumonia. 2nd grade teacher brought her sick 4 yr old because she had no place to leave child. Lost a couple of children's prescription medications!

Posted August 08, 2013
My two daughters go to this school, and really like all their teachers. The afterschool Kids Club is awesome! My girls love all the extra activities that they do, and I also love that they are in a great environment. I think I would improve the school by having the parents get more involved with extra activities and have more fun parent/ teacher/ student nights. More events where we can be involved with our kids during and after school. I would also like a grading system that we can log on to each day to see the progress of our kids academics. This way we are aware of the decline in progress and can address it before it gets to late.

Heritage Elementary - Williams 4

Posted August 02, 2013
OUr school is all about achedemics and developing good character and supporting families in building strong young men and women who want to succeed

Posted August 01, 2013
I'm so impressed with this school - it has done so well in academics last year. I'm not sure why GreatSchools rates it 3/10, as Heritage achieved a "B" in the 2013 AIMS testing. Students are always learning and feel safe to be here!

Posted October 29, 2012
This school is a wonderful choice for parents. Class sizes are small and Ms. Thies understands the needs of students, parents, and teachers. Its a wonderful school and feels like a family.

Posted October 29, 2012
I am very happy to be working at this school. The overall values and mission is student improvement and character education, two things that are important in education today. We have a very supportive staff and the teachers are great in working with each student as individuals and looking at their needs and how best to reach each student. Our small classes really help students feel valued and help them get the extra attention they deserve.

Heritage Elementary - Williams
790 E. Rodeo Road, Williams, AZ  86046
Last modified Heritage Elementary - Williams is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.