Bad
Good

Newly assigned to MCAS Yuma and had to find a school for our Kindergarten and third grade children. Out of the three schools we researched in the Yuma area, my husband and I were most impressed with this campus. The principal and front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful with questions and concerns. Seemed well organized and calm from the first moment we walked in. Recommend to other families new to the area!

This is such a Wonderful school and I see every child succeed academically. They insure your child's safety with a locked front door with they only way to get it is to be buzzed in and my child has learned so much in the past 3 years and his test scores are unbelievable. He couldn't have done it without the highly trained teachers and involvement of his father and I's help. Parents get involved with your child's school and work. this will take a lot of stress off of them. And the teachers are AWESOME to work with because they are the BEST! GREAT SCHOOL:!! I can't say enough about this school. Just stay away from Crane Districts they do not come close to District 1 scores.

Alice Byrne is such a GREAT school Academic wise. The teachers expect nothing but greatness out of their children and leave no child behind. My son attends this school and his test scores are off the charts!! I am so proud of my son and love the teachers for everything they have done for my and many other children. HIGHLY Recommend this school for every parent who wants their child to succeed in all subjects and have fun at the same time.

Alice Byrne is such a great school! I went there a while back, but stil visit till this day whenever I decide to visit yuma. I am at Grand Canyon University and will forever go back to Alice Byrne and have their peanut butter bars and their family events!

I love this school I love how they have family activitys such as make it and take it night my kindergartner was scared to go to a big school but her teacher ms.warren is the best she makes all the kids feel welcomed my daughter really loves her im glad they have teachers like this it makes u feel better about sending your kids to school and ms peach is a great principle..keep up the great work alice byrne staff

I could talk all day about how great this school is, from the teachers,to the students to the parents , to the girls in the cafateria to Mrs. Peach our principle. Small school with the best teachers in town always going above and beyond! Its no surprise we are always rated an "A" school

Alice Byrne is a wonderful school that is filled with caring teachers and administrators. The school truly is receptive to the parent's feedback and is proactive in finding solutions to enhance student learning. Ms. Spratt is a wonderful example of personal attention to each child's learning style. Alice Byrne is just the right size! My daughter is not one of over 800 students. The school has a familial feel and kids are held accountable for how they treat others. Bullying and disrespect are nipped in the bud and communicated to parents in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this school and am grateful for being a part of a great community of learners.

Admittedly we were not excited about moving to Yuma from our Excelling school in TX..but I ended up loving AB even more than our old school & any school EVER!!. Its hands down the best in Yuma. It definitely has a small town feel that is something we really enjoy. I have 3 kids who go here and we always feel like we lucked out and got the best, most special teacher ever with each of them. Mrs. Valenzuela in K, Mrs. Trevino in1st (who is taking Mrs. Fenzels place in 4th next year), MRS. HAZEN in 2nd, Mrs. Castel Branco in 3rd, and Mrs. Fenzel in 4th. (sadly Mrs. F is leaving but happily its to raise her new family) The teachers are really on top of your childs progress and honestly care about the kids and always sees that they are being challenged or if they are struggling they go the extra mile with them. Very professional and competent... you'd think they were being paid enough! I am already dreading when my son will have to leave year after next since elem. school ends in 5th grade there. Awesome program of Kinderbuddies for K & 4th, many fun field trips , Mustang of the Month program really gives them confidence and something to strive for. Active hard working PTO,

Alice Byrne deserves 10 stars! This school is a family environment where each child is encouraged daily to succeed their individual goals. The staff and principal value each child and the kids feel important. My children have enjoyed A.B. and are above levels in learning due to the dedicated teachers that LOVE their jobs. Thank You Alice Byrne!!!

Professional staff, caring administrative personnel. great teachers!

Last modified Alice Byrne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.