Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

This school is amazing cant ask for better schooling for my kiddo. They help the kids as much as they can. They do after school and before school stuff with them. They do so much for the kiddos so they can learn more and more.

The attention to each individual student is incredible. Amerischools South staff truly cares about their students - and parents, too.

everyone is wonderful, they all want to help you and do it with a smile.

Amount of homework: Agree

The amount of homework given to the students is just right. My kids have the time to do there homework and have some time for family, when not in school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son is a student in 6th grade at Amerischool and he has attended this school since kindergarden. He has enjoyed and learned a lot here with all the staff. Teachers have the time to give each student one on one time for tutoring if needed. Teachers and schools are amazing

I have to say that overall my experience with Amerischools has been the best. Both my kids attend Americschools and love it. All the staff is nice and have treated my kids and myself really nice like family.

My daughter currently goes to Amerischools South Campus in Yuma AZ, She and I absolutely love this school!! I love that I can contact Mrs. Salinas and Mrs. Fox directly or via mail with no issues! I love that Riley my daughter isn't being lost in an over crowded class, its just perfect!!! Thank You Amerischools!

I have been employed at AmeriSchools for over 6 years. AmeriSchools is truly different than any other school in Yuma County. The staff members are compassionate, hard working and strive to provide students with an extraordinary education. They focus not only on their students academic needs, but also on their behavioral and social development. The parents & families are supportive of school events and understand that continual communication with their child's teacher is essential. I am blessed to have been given the privilege to begin at AmeriSchools many years ago, and I hope to continue being part of the AmeriSchools family for many years to come. If you haven't visited, I strongly encourage you to stop in and take a tour.

My son has been in amerischools since kinder, I love the teachers he has had. They have been so kind and always motivate him to do better. I love that all his teachers always challenge him to go beyond his comfort zone and always achieve his goals.

My son goes to the Pre-K class and absolutely LOVES it. He comes home and can not stop talking about Ms. Michelle and how nice she is and how she helps him. I love that the children have a structured learning environment along with having the freedom to play and use their imagination. It really adds to the overall family feel that the whole campus has. Each of the teachers in all of the levels seem to really try their best to learn about the children and their families to get a better feel of them and their learning style.

Last modified Amerischools Academy - Yuma is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.