Castle Dome Middle School 1

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter came home nearly crying. She told me that her 7th grade math teacher was mean to her and she got a horrible tour of the school and her schedule is extremely confusing and the work is too easy. She also said the way the school is setup is confusing. Now she's begging me to let me send her back to Ron Watson. I recommend that you never send your child to this school!!

Posted August 19, 2013
My child went here for a year and he really enjoyed it. He got good grades and has fond memories of the school, teachers included. I'm surprised to see such a low rating. I would have figured it to be a lot higher.

Castle Dome Middle School 2

Posted April 25, 2012
Two of my three children have attended this school in the 5 yrs we have lived in Yuma, my oldest now attending Gila Ridge has done fine mostly because of her desire to continue her schooling after we leave Yuma and return to Mi. My middle child although has had been a different story i have noticed a steady decline in her grades, I have spoke with many of her teachers and despite my familys best attemps have seen little improvement. Overcrowded classes and overwhelmed teachers and a general lack of concerned from the schools admin. are the reasons. Students recieve the barest of education (just to get them to the next level) with this we have decieded to remove our childern from this school and return to Mi.

Castle Dome Middle School 5

Posted July 26, 2009

Castle Dome Middle School 5

Posted January 25, 2009
This is an outstanding school I would love for my future kids to go there.

Castle Dome Middle School 0

Posted December 03, 2008
I am a parent and believe this is truly an outstanding school, fabulous staff and teachers with a principal who should be consider for Principal of the Year,for her leadership.

Posted June 18, 2008
I just graduated castle dome this year. The teachers I had were overall nice(Mrs.Dominguez,Mr.Fulton, Mrs.Hampton,Miss Fralic,Mrs.Coz,and Mrs.Aguilar.) but Mrs.Harriet Willams was the worst principle I have ever had.If she reads this i hope she could change for future school years.

Posted April 28, 2008

Posted February 24, 2008

Castle Dome Middle School 0

Posted August 27, 2007
Castle Dome is very firm on discipline. They also have many extra curicular classes. Overall, it is a great school.

Castle Dome Middle School
2353 S. Otondo Drive, Yuma, AZ  85365
Last modified Castle Dome Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle Dome Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.