Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

To be honest, its a good school. I'm starting to wonder wether or not the students who wrote some of these reviews went to the same school as I did. I went to this so called 'horrible school' for the entirety of 6th grade (small portion of 7th) and not once had I witnessed a student bully another with my own eyes, although I had heard some reports of bullying, it didn't happen often. The staff do a good job of trying to prevent that stuff from happening, especially the principal. The teachers are nice, the students behave well (enough), and the curriculum is good. Castle Dome Middle School wasn't the best school for me, but it certainly wasn't the worst. I suppose I'm going to miss this school, I only hope I'll attend one that is half (maybe three-quarters) as good as CDMS.

This school is the worst school I've ever attended. This school is made up of bullies and thugs. The teachers don't care about what you learn, all they care about is themselves. The schedule changes everyday so you might be late to classes. Mrs cheiffield tries to make this school exceptional, but with all her might, nothing happens. I was getting verbally, and written threats, and of course, all she did was talk to them, and they're on their way. Woodard was a lot better then this abomination of a school.

I'm a student at Castle Dome Middle School and honestly its horrible. the teachers are mean and I've already learned over half the stuff they're teaching .Also the schedule changes every day so its really confusing. Also my mom wasted money on the school supply list . A lot of the students are mean and bullies.

My child went here for a year and he really enjoyed it. He got good grades and has fond memories of the school, teachers included. I'm surprised to see such a low rating. I would have figured it to be a lot higher.

Two of my three children have attended this school in the 5 yrs we have lived in Yuma, my oldest now attending Gila Ridge has done fine mostly because of her desire to continue her schooling after we leave Yuma and return to Mi. My middle child although has had been a different story i have noticed a steady decline in her grades, I have spoke with many of her teachers and despite my familys best attemps have seen little improvement. Overcrowded classes and overwhelmed teachers and a general lack of concerned from the schools admin. are the reasons. Students recieve the barest of education (just to get them to the next level) with this we have decieded to remove our childern from this school and return to Mi.

This is an outstanding school I would love for my future kids to go there.

I am a parent and believe this is truly an outstanding school, fabulous staff and teachers with a principal who should be consider for Principal of the Year,for her leadership.

I just graduated castle dome this year. The teachers I had were overall nice(Mrs.Dominguez,Mr.Fulton, Mrs.Hampton,Miss Fralic,Mrs.Coz,and Mrs.Aguilar.) but Mrs.Harriet Willams was the worst principle I have ever had.If she reads this i hope she could change for future school years.

Castle Dome is very firm on discipline. They also have many extra curicular classes. Overall, it is a great school.

I really like my child's teachers! They've got so much to offer and appear to enjoy what they do. It's obvious that they want to make a difference. However, I don't feel the same about our principal. If you make coming to school fun, kids will learn. Let the kids be kids!

Last modified Castle Dome Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.