Yuma, AZ

Castle Dome Middle School 1

Posted September 22, 2014
I'm a student at Castle Dome Middle School and honestly its horrible. the teachers are mean and I've already learned over half the stuff they're teaching .Also the schedule changes every day so its really confusing. Also my mom wasted money on the school supply list . A lot of the students are mean and bullies.

Posted August 19, 2013
My child went here for a year and he really enjoyed it. He got good grades and has fond memories of the school, teachers included. I'm surprised to see such a low rating. I would have figured it to be a lot higher.

Castle Dome Middle School 2

Posted April 25, 2012
Two of my three children have attended this school in the 5 yrs we have lived in Yuma, my oldest now attending Gila Ridge has done fine mostly because of her desire to continue her schooling after we leave Yuma and return to Mi. My middle child although has had been a different story i have noticed a steady decline in her grades, I have spoke with many of her teachers and despite my familys best attemps have seen little improvement. Overcrowded classes and overwhelmed teachers and a general lack of concerned from the schools admin. are the reasons. Students recieve the barest of education (just to get them to the next level) with this we have decieded to remove our childern from this school and return to Mi.

Castle Dome Middle School 5

Posted January 25, 2009
This is an outstanding school I would love for my future kids to go there.

Posted December 03, 2008
I am a parent and believe this is truly an outstanding school, fabulous staff and teachers with a principal who should be consider for Principal of the Year,for her leadership.

Posted June 18, 2008
I just graduated castle dome this year. The teachers I had were overall nice(Mrs.Dominguez,Mr.Fulton, Mrs.Hampton,Miss Fralic,Mrs.Coz,and Mrs.Aguilar.) but Mrs.Harriet Willams was the worst principle I have ever had.If she reads this i hope she could change for future school years.

Posted August 27, 2007
Castle Dome is very firm on discipline. They also have many extra curicular classes. Overall, it is a great school.

Castle Dome Middle School 4

Posted March 22, 2007
I really like my child's teachers! They've got so much to offer and appear to enjoy what they do. It's obvious that they want to make a difference. However, I don't feel the same about our principal. If you make coming to school fun, kids will learn. Let the kids be kids!

Castle Dome Middle School 5

Posted September 19, 2006
I have nothing but great things to say about Castle Dome Middle School. My daughter is in 8th Grade and her teachers (Mr. Land, Ms. Rodriguez, Ms. Johnson, Ms. Weber and Ms. Puente) are absolutely awesome! They have a lot of talent, and they care about the students. Thanks so much for all your education and willingness to actually take part in my child's education!! You are AWESOME!!

Posted July 19, 2006
Our son graduated from CDMS last year and the experience was sad to say the least. The teachers did what they had to do to

2353 S. Otondo Drive, Yuma, AZ  85365
Last modified Castle Dome Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle Dome Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top