Desert Mesa Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2013
My son is in Ms Williams Kindergarten class. The BEST TEACHER I've ever met!!! She knows how to teach little kids while they are having fun! He loves his teacher and excited about going to school everyday!

Posted June 01, 2013
She went to preschool first here with Mr. Paul wonderful teacher. Then she went on to kinder what an EXCELLENT teacher, Mrs. Hernandez. My littel girl needed speech help and she got it. I would be so lucky to find another school like this. The principal knows each kid by name, what a wonderful lady.

Desert Mesa Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2011
I was very concerned about my daughter having a tough teacher MALE, but because she was an EL learner we didn't have a choice. My daughter was upset a great deal at the beginning of the school year, I'm sure now, it was because she was being pushed out of her comfort zone, but by the end of the school year she ad grown so much from being an okay student to a great student and from being a child that just went to school to a child that brought her knowledge home to me. THANK YOU MR. CADE FOR BEING SO AWESOME!

Desert Mesa Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2010
I have been very disappointed in the school. there were 32 kids my childs 2nd grade class... how can a teacher teach that many young children at a time(not even and aide or a helper)!!!! my child was there 5months and was learning the same thing that was taught in 1st grade.....

Posted September 17, 2009
My so went there and they had the best teachers I had ever seen!! My son was even skipped up a grade!!

Desert Mesa Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2009
It has been a great opportunity for my children to attend the school. The teachers in past have been great with one of my child. They have been understanding with him. I would to thank all of the teachers that helped me with my child.

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
I have had the pleasure of meeting a new teacher to Desert Mesa, Mr. Cade and he is incredible. He demands excellence from his students regardless of their abilities and that is something we don't find much anymore. Way to go Desert Mesa we need more teachers like this.

Posted August 09, 2008

Posted June 15, 2008

Desert Mesa Elementary School
2350 S Avenue 7 1/2 E., Yuma, AZ  85365
Last modified Desert Mesa Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert Mesa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top