PK-5 & Ungraded
Yuma, AZ
Before care: Yes

Gwyneth Ham Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2010
Next year should be fabulous as far as teachers go! There was a male teacher who was deemed as unprofessional towards students, parents, and staff but has since been let go. Now, the students, parents, and staff will be stronger overall in the areas of teaching and professionalism and not a moment too soon!

Gwyneth Ham Elementary School 2

Posted October 22, 2008
This is my child's first year at this school. I am wondering if the children are given any kind of real homework. The homework is a joke. I am waiting to see how my child ranks with the other students across America once the test are completed. I will be moving my child if scores are not satisfying. As of right now, I cannot say I am pleased or displeased with the school, but I am concerned.

Gwyneth Ham Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2008
I was a teacher here for one year and one year only. The school leaves a lot to be desired. The teachers are overworked and do not have support of the admin. The principal does not have control over the school or the students. Instead, send your kids else where.

Posted June 07, 2008
as of of June 6 i am no longer a student, although i will always remember all the tremendous teachers!! i just want to give a huge thanks to every staff member of G. Ham I'll miss you all!!!

Gwyneth Ham Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
At Gwyneth Ham, the professionalism of the teachers is unbeatable. They are willing to share their expertise with other schools across the state. Kudos to you!

Gwyneth Ham Elementary School 1

Posted November 08, 2007

Posted November 08, 2007
This is the second school that my children have attended in Yuma. Gwyneth Ham at first glance was like so small, But I have to tell you this school has been just full of great surprises! My children's teachers are wonderful, they are so down to earth. The other great surprise was that there school is small there are probably less than 500 students, which means there is more time to be spent with each individual child verse a school with over 800 students.

Posted May 02, 2007
Gwyneth Ham Elementary is a wonderful school with a positive environment both inside and outside the classroom. The teachers, other staff and the principal are caring, loving and kind to all of the students that attend Gwyneth Ham. Each child is given the opportunity to speak their minds and share their ideas. Every student is accepted for who they are and are never judged. The special area programs are well rounded and each child is given the chance to perform artistically, musically, physically and academically. Overall Gwyneth Ham, being the very first Professional Development School in Arizona is a place I would send my child.

Posted May 01, 2007
My children have attended this school for 4 years now. I'm very pleased with the staff and teacher involved with my children education. I enjoy all the 'Ram Pride' activities I get to share with my children, like bug night, book fairs and movie time.

Gwyneth Ham Elementary School 2

Posted November 22, 2006
The atmosphere in general is not welcoming and their are few if any extra-curricular opportunities. My child was in the special needs preschool and it was great but since then....

Gwyneth Ham Elementary School