Pueblo Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2014
The school seems more focused on test scores than anything else. Too many students and not enough teachers. Curriculum isn't balanced because of focus on scores rather than having a well rounded student. There's little opportunity for kids to be kids and unleash creativity. The teachers and staff are incredibly friendly and nice, but it's not enough to give higher ratings. They start common core next year. Bring on the drones.

Posted September 07, 2012
i think this school is one of the best schools in yuma. my children love it and it teaches beyond and higher and better than any other school there is

Pueblo Elementary School 2

Posted August 08, 2011
I LOVE this school. Great teachers, staff, and a new principal. My children have done soooo much better in this school than any other school they have been to.

Posted May 25, 2010
I just moved from Flagstaff last summer and my son started 2nd grade at Pueblo. When we started it seemed he was below level in every subject! I had no idea and was always told in Flagstaff that everything was fine. The way that the teachers divided up the class to give more individual attention and actually stayed after class to help the kids that need it is absolutely awesome! And my son even loves going there.

Posted February 05, 2010
My son has attended school in New Orleans, LA and we moved here in 4th grade and my son is now going into the 5th grade, the principal is excellent, has so much respect for the parents , is always ready to help, she is so kind, the teachers are so helpful and give so many aditional activities, Ms Cervantes, Ms Best are so encouraging , I Just cannot praise them enough.

Pueblo Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2009

Pueblo Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2009
Principal is overbearing and doesn't listen when parents try to talk to her. Fortunately my son has a wonderful teacher this year or I would give this school the lowest possible rating.

Posted October 07, 2009
Because they promote 'walk to school day' 'Earth Day everyday by having a day for students think about how to keep our planet clean I believe this is a positive way for kids to learn

Posted September 21, 2009

Pueblo Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2008

Pueblo Elementary School
2803 W 20th St, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Pueblo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pueblo Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top