Bad
Good

Our schools principals, (Acosta & Herzog) give their heart and soul to improve a positive academic culture at R. Pete Woodard Jr. High School. I have never met a harder working pair in this district. They are passionate professional individuals, with a specific vision that inspires their dedication and hard work. Acosta and Herzog wear numerous hats, often overseeing various components of Woodard life that include interacting with students, meeting with parents, communicating with the school district Superintendents and community organizations and ensuring that the school remains a safe learning environment. They are committed to education equity, raising standardized test scores or preparing our Woodard students for the next level of education, High School. Mr. Acosta and Ms. Herzog are outstanding principals who continue to lead Woodard Jr High School on a path to excellence. Thank You!

I am so happy to see so many parents wanting to enroll their children in our school. I believe that Woodard Middle School has set the bar for academic excellence and faculty teamwork. We have a School Resource Officer that is actively involved with our students and is pleasure to work with. Our PTO is second to none. We are the best Middle School in the district.

The administration tries to achieve high standards and be a 'good' school but fail in my opinion. I jut moved from an excelling school to this preforming school and was VERY disappointing. At my previous school, I was doing pre-algebra and was in the standard Social studies, language arts, and science. At this new school, I am currently doing High School Algebra, 8th grade Language Arts, and standard Social Studies and Science. Nearly all the kids in each class are failing and after school when report cards are recieved a popular conversation is how many F's each student has on their report card

Woodard is the absolute greatest school. When I got transferred to teach here, I felt like I'd finally found my home. I love our family and I love my job here.

This school is my favorite school ever and they have wonderful Staff and Students. Even my pupils help me learn. I learn so many things everyday. I can't wait for school to start again this year in a couple weeks!

Woodard has an excellent, hardworking staff of teachers who make school a great experience for junior high students. The counselor and other support staff are readily available to parents. My daughter improved her AIMS scores in all areas and also gained a lot of self confidence.

Last modified R Pete Woodard Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.