Yuma, AZ

Posted November 07, 2012
I am so happy to see so many parents wanting to enroll their children in our school. I believe that Woodard Middle School has set the bar for academic excellence and faculty teamwork. We have a School Resource Officer that is actively involved with our students and is pleasure to work with. Our PTO is second to none. We are the best Middle School in the district.

R Pete Woodard Jr High School 1

Posted March 10, 2010
The administration tries to achieve high standards and be a 'good' school but fail in my opinion. I jut moved from an excelling school to this preforming school and was VERY disappointing. At my previous school, I was doing pre-algebra and was in the standard Social studies, language arts, and science. At this new school, I am currently doing High School Algebra, 8th grade Language Arts, and standard Social Studies and Science. Nearly all the kids in each class are failing and after school when report cards are recieved a popular conversation is how many F's each student has on their report card

Posted March 05, 2010
Woodard is the absolute greatest school. When I got transferred to teach here, I felt like I'd finally found my home. I love our family and I love my job here.

Posted August 04, 2009
This school is my favorite school ever and they have wonderful Staff and Students. Even my pupils help me learn. I learn so many things everyday. I can't wait for school to start again this year in a couple weeks!

Posted October 18, 2007
very good hard work school

Posted August 09, 2007
Woodard has an excellent, hardworking staff of teachers who make school a great experience for junior high students. The counselor and other support staff are readily available to parents. My daughter improved her AIMS scores in all areas and also gained a lot of self confidence.

Posted June 30, 2006
It is a great school.I have 13 kids and they all went to Woodard, my oldest is now at Harvard thanks to you.

R Pete Woodard Jr High School 4

Posted December 05, 2005
This school is great. There is so much to it. The administration is not too strict, yet not too nice. There is a shop class with a great teacher. They make wood and plastics. Every month there is a club which replaces homeroom. That is a change.

Posted August 31, 2004
My son loves his school and teachers he is in some advanced class and is learning so much I give this school a great review. Thank you for giving my some the willingness to want to learn more. I know that his Spanish Teachers needs to be alittle more understanding and patient.

2250 8th Avenue, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified R Pete Woodard Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R Pete Woodard Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top