Yuma, AZ

R Pete Woodard Jr High School 1

Posted March 10, 2010
The administration tries to achieve high standards and be a 'good' school but fail in my opinion. I jut moved from an excelling school to this preforming school and was VERY disappointing. At my previous school, I was doing pre-algebra and was in the standard Social studies, language arts, and science. At this new school, I am currently doing High School Algebra, 8th grade Language Arts, and standard Social Studies and Science. Nearly all the kids in each class are failing and after school when report cards are recieved a popular conversation is how many F's each student has on their report card

R Pete Woodard Jr High School 0

Posted March 05, 2010
Woodard is the absolute greatest school. When I got transferred to teach here, I felt like I'd finally found my home. I love our family and I love my job here.

Posted August 24, 2009

R Pete Woodard Jr High School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
This school is my favorite school ever and they have wonderful Staff and Students. Even my pupils help me learn. I learn so many things everyday. I can't wait for school to start again this year in a couple weeks!

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted July 25, 2008

R Pete Woodard Jr High School 2

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted October 18, 2007
very good hard work school

Posted August 09, 2007
Woodard has an excellent, hardworking staff of teachers who make school a great experience for junior high students. The counselor and other support staff are readily available to parents. My daughter improved her AIMS scores in all areas and also gained a lot of self confidence.

Posted June 30, 2006
It is a great school.I have 13 kids and they all went to Woodard, my oldest is now at Harvard thanks to you.

R Pete Woodard Jr High School
2250 8th Avenue, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified R Pete Woodard Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R Pete Woodard Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top