Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted August 05, 2015
Some are wonderful, some are not. The ones that have been there forever are the dedicated ones. The fresh ones are arrogant and lack the ability to teach.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 05, 2015
Teachers come and go constantly, every one of them saying it was cause my Mr. Fletcher. The kids don't see consistency. They can't build trust. There is a lot of bullying (my daughter was a victim of that) and they can't trust that anyone will help them.

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 3

Posted August 05, 2015
I have had 4 children at every grade level other than 3rd. Most of the teachers are wonderful and caring, with the exception of a couple. The administration is horrible. Principal Fletcher could care less when you have a concern. When you address it, he ignores it and guarantees, if you want something done, you need to take it straight to the district. My second complaint would be food. The school does not prepare meals onsite and they depend on them to be shipped from another school daily. There was not a day that went by that at least one of my children wasn't complaining that they didn't get lunch because they ran out. Or they had a PB&J and a yogurt. I understand it's free, but it needs to be something the kids can feel satisfied with. RRFS used to be THE school years ago. Now that they have brought in Gowan Academy, that is the elite school and RR has been turned into the underprivileged school like Salida Del Sol.

Posted April 16, 2014
Reagan is the worst school you could ever go to. Believe me, I love school, just not this one. The office staff are the ruudest people you will ever meet. Their are big bullying problems, and more. Me, and most of the other 6th graders, are glad its our last year here. Not only to mention, this school is terrible with their funding. The student counsel raises money for them self so they can go on field trips. I actually thought student counsel was suppose to fund raise for their whole school. Also, my first year at reagan was actually my best, but later we found out the school district is making our school an alternative school. We were actually one of the richest schools untill this happened. None of the kids from 'the neighborhood' even try to learn. They constantly get in trouble, dont do their homework, and waste time. Its very hard having to stop every 5 minutes because the teacher wants to give us a lecture of how they waste time. Anyways, since the school let all of them in , (not to be mean) all the lunches were free. It was great for a while until we lost money So our lunches got really terrible! This school may be the worst school in America. S.O.S

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
Ronald Raegan is a very good school! my son loves it. The only thing we don't like is how congested the picking up area gets.

Posted November 19, 2011
I am completely unhappy with this school. I will be sending my children to another school. Most likely private school

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 5

Posted September 28, 2011
I love love love this school! Could not have wanted anything more for my kids. Would definitely recommend to others.

Posted September 17, 2011
DO NOT send your children to this school. There is a HUGE issue with bullying. This is not a school where children are safe or protected. PLEASE do not send your kids here. This is the worst school I have dealt with. For the well being of your child look into other schools.

Posted January 17, 2010
Honestly, I have never met a more disappointing school. My daughter has been there for around 2 years, and has been constantly bullied. She has tried everything. From going to the teacher to telling the children to stop. Yet no discipline has been given to this group. Once the year is over, I am going to move her to a new school.

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 3

Posted October 24, 2009
My son has been at this school for 2 years. He has had wonderful teachers who do their best. I have not been overly impressed with the administration these last 2 years. I believe their is a lack of discipline in the school which has led to many discipline issues across grade levels.

3200 W 16th St, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Ronald Reagan Fundamental School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.