Posted April 16, 2014
Reagan is the worst school you could ever go to. Believe me, I love school, just not this one. The office staff are the ruudest people you will ever meet. Their are big bullying problems, and more. Me, and most of the other 6th graders, are glad its our last year here. Not only to mention, this school is terrible with their funding. The student counsel raises money for them self so they can go on field trips. I actually thought student counsel was suppose to fund raise for their whole school. Also, my first year at reagan was actually my best, but later we found out the school district is making our school an alternative school. We were actually one of the richest schools untill this happened. None of the kids from 'the neighborhood' even try to learn. They constantly get in trouble, dont do their homework, and waste time. Its very hard having to stop every 5 minutes because the teacher wants to give us a lecture of how they waste time. Anyways, since the school let all of them in , (not to be mean) all the lunches were free. It was great for a while until we lost money So our lunches got really terrible! This school may be the worst school in America. S.O.S

Posted November 19, 2011
I am completely unhappy with this school. I will be sending my children to another school. Most likely private school

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 5

Posted September 28, 2011
I love love love this school! Could not have wanted anything more for my kids. Would definitely recommend to others.

Posted September 17, 2011
DO NOT send your children to this school. There is a HUGE issue with bullying. This is not a school where children are safe or protected. PLEASE do not send your kids here. This is the worst school I have dealt with. For the well being of your child look into other schools.

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 5

Posted April 09, 2010

Posted January 17, 2010
Honestly, I have never met a more disappointing school. My daughter has been there for around 2 years, and has been constantly bullied. She has tried everything. From going to the teacher to telling the children to stop. Yet no discipline has been given to this group. Once the year is over, I am going to move her to a new school.

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 3

Posted October 24, 2009
My son has been at this school for 2 years. He has had wonderful teachers who do their best. I have not been overly impressed with the administration these last 2 years. I believe their is a lack of discipline in the school which has led to many discipline issues across grade levels.

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 2

Posted August 03, 2009

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School 0

Posted April 15, 2009
My son is in Kindergarten at RR and we BOTH are loving it! Mrs. Sanchez is a wonderful teacher and the office staff is extremely courteous and professional. I feel encouraged to stop in any time and ask any question I may have. They do a great job with limited funding. I do wish they had computers in the classroom (for K) as other Arizona schools do.

Posted November 09, 2008

Ronald Reagan Fundamental School
3200 W 16th St, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Ronald Reagan Fundamental School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronald Reagan Fundamental School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top