Posted June 16, 2014
We are so proud to be part of the IC School Family. Our daughter has attended IC school for the past 3 years and she simply loves it, she can't wait to get to school everyday. IC School is academically challenging and spiritually enriching. The teachers, principal and staff are warm, welcoming and are truly invested in the success of their students.

Posted June 15, 2014
My child recently graduated from high school and will enter college in the fall. The solid foundation for his success both academically and socially was established at Immaculate Conception School. My child attended IC School for all nine years of elementary education. Immaculate Conception School is committed to its mission. My child grew in love for God and Church, excelled academically in elementary, middle and high school and understands the value of serving. Now that my child is a young adult I see respect for all individuals, strong social skills, understanding community and friendship, strong academic skills, common sense, good decision making and a strong faith and love for God. All children are valued and served by the faculty and staff at Immaculate Conception School. While I believe these values started in our home, I could not have asked for a better school to support and strengthen the ideals and faith my husband and I wanted for our child. If you truly value religious formation, academic excellence and compassionate service, Immaculate Conception School in Yuma should be your only choice!

Posted March 18, 2013
The older posts included on this website for Immaculate Conception school in Yuma AZ do NOT reflect the CURRENT state of principalship, leadership or quality of education at I.C. The staff, curriculm and overal student to student relationships are AMAZING! Our oldest children attend public schools, and our youngest child was born w/ a physical disability. That led to our family seeking a private, personal and loving school, we are SO BLESSED to have found I.C. We are so impressed with how personable the staff is, from the volunteer parents who work as crossing guards in the morning to the music teacher, PE teacher, art teacher, office staff and personnel to the principal! ALL are genuine, sincere, and want your child to feel appreciated, loved, & secure. I am able to compare what my other children did in a public school compared to the academic learning opportunities found at I.C. & I wish I could have started all of my children's education at I.C. We can NOT say enough how hard the teachers work and how positive everyone is! Plus, parents are actually involved at this school, they care about their school & all pitch in. Tuition assistance helped our family with over 60% of tuition

Immaculate Conception Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2011
If your student is not from latino decent then I suggest you look somewhere else. The school is horrible and I will never be able to get my year or money back. The school is broke/church is broke. My kids had a tough year to the kids being snotty because they didn't fit in.

Immaculate Conception Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2010
There seems to be a general lack of Principal leadership at this school in terms of enforcement of student discipline. In fact, the Principal is not supporting the teachers attempts to discipline students by not following through with warranted detentions, suspensions, etc. This especially seems to be the case in the eighth grade. Also, there is a major lack of respect for teachers by the eight graders. Something needs to change here.

Immaculate Conception Elementary School
501 S Ave B, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Immaculate Conception Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Immaculate Conception Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top