Yuma, AZ

Southwestern Christian School 1

Posted September 17, 2014
Horrible school in Yuma ....BEWARE!!!!don't enroll your child in here. I am very displeased about this school. Although the parent involvement community has been good. There needs to be change in administration. The principal talks down to parents and to students. She is arrogant and likes to intimidate parents, students and staff. There are a few teachers and parents who feel entitled and are very "cliquish".. If you are not park of their click...your child will be treated unfair....this school removes bad ratings....do your research before enrolling your child here

Southwestern Christian School 4

Posted March 01, 2013
This is an wxcellent school. The teachers genuinely care for the children and strive for excellence in academics and spiritual growth. The office staff is by far the best I've ever encountered. I would agree with another parent who commented about the tolerance for "clique behavior" , I think the school needs to address this issue. Overall this is a wonderfull school and I would (and do) highly recommend it.

Posted August 15, 2012
This is far and away the best Christian school my Children have ever attended, with administration, teachers, and staff that reflect Christ-like charachter and consistant professionalism. Southwestern Christian School is a place of Christ centered academic excellence. Many non-white students are enrolled and dearly loved, along with their families. My children are not white and we are very impressed at the fairness here. I think it likely that the very negative review was an error, maybe another school(?) SWCS is an honest, open school that walks its talk, with over 200 very happy - and diverse - Christian families!

Southwestern Christian School 4

Posted May 22, 2011
I have 2 children enrolled in Southwestern Christian School, I feel blessed that we are able to give our children the very best. I would not consided another school. Any school that your children attend can have difficult moments, the true test is how they are addressed. SWCS principle and staff have proven to me why this school is where my children and my family belong.

Posted May 16, 2011
My daughter has attended SWCS since kindergarten, and she will be in sixth grade soon. I cannot imagine sending her anywhere else. She not only receives a great education at SWCS but her love toward the Lord grows stronger each week, which is due to the dedicated Christian educators employed at the school.

Posted February 09, 2011
As a former public and private school educator and the parent of three children, I give Southwestern Christian School my highest endorsement. The curriculum is challenging, the teachers are top-notch and the administration and staff are actively engaged with our children every day. The class sizes can't be beat, ensuring that my children have sufficient one-on-one time with their teachers. The general atmosphere of the school is one of support and family. The facility is new, clean and well-equipped. The teachers care as much about the children as individuals as they do about the academic portion of their development. Equally important as the challenging academic program, Southwestern is committed to the spiritual growth of its students. Making Jesus Christ a daily, vital part of our children's lives, is an essential focus of the school, through study of the Bible, verse memorization, conflict resolution and daily prayer. For Christian parents who are looking for regulated class sizes, excellent teachers, strong curriculum and a Christian focus, this school is worth every penny you'll invest. Stop by for a tour during school hours to see it in action!

Posted February 08, 2011
THE IS ONE OFTHE BEST SCHOOLS IN ALL OF ARIZONA. I HAVE ALREADY RAISED TWO CHILDREN AND HAVE A DAUGHTER NOW AT SWCS FOR 3 YEARS SHE HAS ATTENDED. I ONLY WISH MY TWO OTHER CHILDREN HAD THE OPPORTUNITY THAT MY YOUNGER DAUGHTER HAS NOW ATTENDING A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL. WE ARE BLESSED WITH HAVING SWCS HERE IN YUMA ARIZONA. I KNOW SHE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN ANY HIGH SCHOOL SHE ATTENDS AFTER SWCS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANYONE

Posted September 14, 2009
SWCS is a phenomenal school with a challenging curriculum, and teachers who are dedicated to God and the students..We have seen a spiritual growth in our 2nd grade daughter since attending SWCS..We love it and highly recommend it!!

Southwestern Christian School 2

Posted August 10, 2009
Pg. 3 Lastly, they spent so much attention on rules and the dresscode that my child had any room to breathe. They became an amazing student. When they moved onto highschool, they had all A's, rarely B's. I'd have to say that my score is 2 stars because of such an amazing education system provided at Southwestern Christian School. Otherwise, it would be a one.

Southwestern Christian School 1

Posted February 09, 2009

Southwestern Christian School
3261 South Avenue 6 East, Yuma, AZ  85365
Last modified Southwestern Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Southwestern Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top