Public charter
Yuma, AZ

Posted May 14, 2015
Harvest Preparatory is a great college prep school. Their focus is to teach their students values that will help them in the future. From Kindergarten the students are taught values and morals. They are also taught that College is in their future and that they need to strive for excellence!

Posted May 12, 2015
This school cares about my child. My child can go to this school from Kindergarten through 12th grade. The classes aren't too large, they have small classes. Their sports teams go to the championship every year and they encourage my grandchild to go on to higher education.

Posted April 30, 2015
Harvest Preparatory Academy is a great place to send your child! I am a parent of a child who attends Harvest Prep Pre-School. Harvest Preparatory Academy focuses on discipline, character development, and academic rigor. My child comes home on a daily basis excited about what he learned and is academically achieving due to the rigorous curriculum and standards alignment. I appreciate the continuous communication regarding my son and his progress. HPA offers the students a safe and secure environment to grow, develop, and flourish. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone!

Posted April 30, 2015
Harvest Preparatory is a wonderful place to work. This is my first year working for HPA and have been treated so well. Knowing what the expectations of my job allow for future growth and challenge me to be a better professional. Working here has been an wonderful experience and can not wait to see what the future holds here at HPA! Go Eagles!!!!1

Posted April 30, 2015
I moved my son to this school due to the excellent Special Education program that I kept hearing about. Now that my son attends Harvest Preparatory Academy, I no longer feel like he is slipping through the cracks. Harvest Preparatory Academy really cares about their students and their futures! A+

Posted April 30, 2015
Harvest Preparatory Academy is a great school! The school offers small class sizes and great teachers. HPA also had a great drama program that allowed my daughter to expand her talents and acquire a new passion. She enjoyed participating in the school clubs as well as taking part in the leadership events that were offered at the school. Overall, HPA is a great school for any one who wants to excel academically.

Posted April 30, 2015
Harvest Prep is an awesome school to send your child to. All of the staff members work together to make HPA a positive place for students to attend and be. I have worked here for 4 years now and wouldn't change schools for anything. The teachers challenge their students to their highest abilities and assist them in anyway they can. If you're looking for a positive environment to send your child to HPA is the school to bring them to!

Posted April 30, 2015
Harvest Preparatory Academy is a fantastic school and a wonderful place to work. The children are always considered first and all of the teachers and staff are focused on providing an excellent education to each student.

Posted April 30, 2015
Harvest is such a great school! Great teachers and staff! They are very involved in the community and many children are impacted by this school! I would recommend this school to many.

Harvest Preparatory Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2015
Be very careful of this charter school and how they treat others in and out of their environment.

Harvest Preparatory Academy
350 E 18th Street, Yuma, AZ  85366
(928) 782-2052
Last modified Harvest Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harvest Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top