Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The teachers and staff really care about the students. They work hard to help them achieve their goals.

Exelent school and have the champion wresling team. It is great.and exelents teachers. In my opinion

I was a teacher that loved teaching at this school. I was always treated kindly and fair. I was given every resource that they could provide to help students achieve. HPA strives to provide the very best education for every student. They give every student the same opportunity for growth and development.

Amount of homework: Agree

WE LOVE HOMEWORK. EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT! "IF WE KNOW EVERYTHING, WE KNOW NOTHING" "REACH FOR THE MOON"!!!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

DISHONESTY RESIDES ON CAMPUS. LACK OF INTEGRITY TOWARDS YOUNG STUDENTS EXISTS AS OF NOW 2016. NO FAIRNESS TOWARDS THE CHILDREN AT ALL WHAT SO EVER. A STUDENT WHO FEARS GOING TO CLASS IS OVERLOOKED AND SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. BE YOUR CHILD'S ADVOCATE!!!!!!

Harvest Preparatory is a great college prep school. Their focus is to teach their students values that will help them in the future. From Kindergarten the students are taught values and morals. They are also taught that College is in their future and that they need to strive for excellence!

This school cares about my child. My child can go to this school from Kindergarten through 12th grade. The classes aren't too large, they have small classes. Their sports teams go to the championship every year and they encourage my grandchild to go on to higher education.

Harvest Preparatory Academy is a great place to send your child! I am a parent of a child who attends Harvest Prep Pre-School. Harvest Preparatory Academy focuses on discipline, character development, and academic rigor. My child comes home on a daily basis excited about what he learned and is academically achieving due to the rigorous curriculum and standards alignment. I appreciate the continuous communication regarding my son and his progress. HPA offers the students a safe and secure environment to grow, develop, and flourish. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone!

Harvest Preparatory is a wonderful place to work. This is my first year working for HPA and have been treated so well. Knowing what the expectations of my job allow for future growth and challenge me to be a better professional. Working here has been an wonderful experience and can not wait to see what the future holds here at HPA! Go Eagles!!!!1

I moved my son to this school due to the excellent Special Education program that I kept hearing about. Now that my son attends Harvest Preparatory Academy, I no longer feel like he is slipping through the cracks. Harvest Preparatory Academy really cares about their students and their futures! A+

Last modified Harvest Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.