PK-6 & Ungraded
Yuma, AZ

Gary A. Knox Elementary School 5

Posted December 03, 2010
We are half way through our first school year at Gary Knox Elementary. My sons are in 1st and 2nd grade. I have had nothing but great experiences with both of their teachers. They are open and welcoming for any questions or concerns I have about my children's education. I love that they provide breakfast for every student, showcase students' work in the hallways, have handwashing stations, music classes, focus on good character, and include parents in their children's education.

Gary A. Knox Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2007
My son has been at Gary Knox since first grade and even when we have a problem it haw been resolved in a quick manner the schools teachers are very good

Gary A. Knox Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2007
My Daughter started kindergarten at Gary Knox when it first opened. She is now in the 3rd grade. She Loves going to school, does well in her work, attends everyday of the school year. With saying that it shows this is a Wonderful School. I have had no problems and if you have any concerns your concerns will be met to your expectations. Principle is awesome. Teachers are all very friendly and care about there students. Reading is very important in this school as well as other academics. Teachers really encourage there students to read everyday and the importance of responsibility. My child loves to read and is an Excellent reader. To me Gary Knox is the #1 school. Keep up the great work.

Gary A. Knox Elementary School
2926 South 21st Drive, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Gary A. Knox Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gary A. Knox Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top