PK-3 & Ungraded
Yuma, AZ

Posted May 20, 2011
Good school. My child's teacher Mrs. Guzman is great. She demonstrates dedication, patient towards her students and very caring. My child comes home everyday excited about doing homework and telling me what he learned at school.

Posted September 09, 2010
All three of my children attended this school for K-3rd grade. They all excelled on their standardized tests, and every single one of their teachers was amazing. All recognized that some of the subject matter was a little too easy and took special care to keep them challenged and engaged. While they did well at this school, I WAS concerned when we moved that they would struggle because you hear such bad things about the AZ school systems, but they are still doing well and are above grade level in most subjects. I can not stress enough how awesome the teachers are at this school!

Posted April 14, 2008

Salida Del Sol Elementary School 3

Posted June 13, 2006
This is a good school overall. I wouldn't say the greatest my sons have attended but they get their job done. They previously went to a charter school in Colorado and in this public school I just do not find a variety of subjects that they previously had available.

Salida Del Sol Elementary School
910 S. Ave. C, Yuma, AZ  85364
Last modified Salida Del Sol Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salida Del Sol Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top