6-8 & Ungraded
Yuma, AZ

Ron Watson Middle School 4

Posted August 08, 2013
I use to be a student of RWMS I am WELL known at that school for being a trouble maker but you know what the teachers and staff AND including the principle there all helped me become a better person unlike some schools the staff there take the time to talk to you and help you and make your day better. As for education they do help you some even offer to use there lunch break and help the students. as for some little kids out there that complain about school some just complain because they don't want to do anything in school they expect for them to be the center of attention they need to get up and ask for the help. When I needed help I stood up and asked for it I didn't just sit an wait for the teacher to offer it so a lot of parents complaining about this school make sure you talk to your kid first and don't just judge the teachers I appreciate the teachers helping me there one of them is actually my favorite teacher in the world an still is she helped me get through a lot and pushed me to become a better person and I visit that school here and there from time to time this school is not bad and is no different from any other school.

Ron Watson Middle School 2

Posted September 28, 2012
I was recently told at a parent teacher conference that my student was failing because there are too many trouble makers in his class and the teachers do not have time to help him. This is bull....my child suffers because they administration will not do anything about those few who are causing problems. There is also a lot of bullying at this school and the principal HAS AND WILL set up children to be bullied....my child is one who spoke up and told the truth about an incident that happened and now has been cussed at daily and called a snitch, he was also assaulted on the bus. I am going to transfer my child as soon as possible.

Ron Watson Middle School 2

Posted July 24, 2012
Is luck on your side? My student was lucky to have nice teachers. Although having some nice teachers isn't what it's all about. I'm sure the teachers do their best with the resources given to them, but overall the quality of teaching is less than par, sorry for the few teachers that know how to teach! The office staff changed and too bad their Vice Principal has moved to another school. He was a good one, the backbone of this school, but now he's gone! The counselor needs to be replaced, period. Less important, but still needs mentioning is the sports program. It is there, but basically a big disappointment. Instead of feeling like a winner, kids will feel the opposite. Some coaches have the best attitude, but lack in coaching skills. Some just should not be coaching anything. Thank goodness for the few parents that tried to help. On a positive note, high school is just around the corner?

Ron Watson Middle School 5

Posted August 11, 2011
Hi im a stundent at ron watson i am a sixth grader i really like the teachers there they are really nice and also the do very fun educational stuff and its very big school i guess there is a sixth grade building a seventh grade building and a eighth grade building i like ron watson middle it is an awesome school i cant wait to finish this year.

Ron Watson Middle School 1

Posted June 05, 2011
I am sooooo disappointed in this school. My student needed help I had meetings with teachers and the principal, I was assured they would test her and also provide help with the math. None of that happened and my student failed Math. She went from 5 yrs of honor roll in her elementary school, to failing classes. This is awful. I do NOT recommend this school to anyone that has students who might need help as they will not get it at RWMS. I hope moving her to a school that seems to care about their students will help her get back on track. They have caused a huge concern for us as now our daughter thinks school is boring and no fun and no one cares to help her. Good idea to think about a different school. Understandable why Arizona has such low ratings when you have teachers that don't care about the student.

Posted October 24, 2009
Best band and great councilers, dedicated instructors ad alot of parent involvement

Posted July 20, 2009
This is an excellent school. Administration and staff strive to make student success their number one priority. The principal is always available to meet with parents to address any concerns appropriately. I highly recommend this school!

Ron Watson Middle School 5

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted August 20, 2008
Ron watson, im a student here and i have onlie 3 things to say against the school.Showers,We need school showers its discusting that we have to be swaety pretty much all day.We also need gym clothes,i cant go around running in skinney jeans!Another thing is that classes are so boring,and im falling asleep! And no! its not beacuse i dont get enough sleep its becuase some of the teachers do not make it fun to learn and that makes it even harder to learn and gather the information that we need to suceed!

Ron Watson Middle School 1

Posted July 12, 2008

Ron Watson Middle School
9851 E. 28th St., Yuma, AZ  85365
Last modified Ron Watson Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ron Watson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top