Alexander, AR

Avilla Christian Academy 1

Posted May 20, 2015
This is the worst school and waste of money. can't keep students, teachers or principal. When kids leave there they test a grade below to the other schools. The preschool is awesome but 3rd to 12th is a joke. They even it took out prayer in pledge. They do not how to control bullying, they do not screen new students so several students that were expelled from public are allowed to enroll here.

Posted August 09, 2013
I have a 16 yr old daughter and a 15 yr old son, they have been in this wonderful school since preschool. They have flourished and grown here. They will graduate from this school I hope. Everything they are taught begins and ends with God! They have been lifted up to be the best they can be. The teachers are caring and they want to see them succeed. It is a wonderful place for kids to learn and I can't say enough good things about it. Check it out!

Posted October 02, 2012
Love this school so much! The teachers are wonderful and my daughter in the 4 yr old class has made lots of friends. Look forward to sending my son there when he is 3. Wish they had a 2 yr old class.

Posted February 22, 2010
Great School. Kids love it. Teachers are great and very special to our family.

Posted June 27, 2009
We are so blessed to have found ACA! I have two boys who have attended ACA for two years now and it is such a comfort knowing your children are in a loving, caring and concerned environment while receiving a wonderful education! Many schools provide a Christian based education, but the personal attention and caring provided by the entire staff is what sets this school apart.

Posted November 17, 2007
We love ACA! My daughter gets a wonderful education while learning more about Christ. We are so happy to be a part of such a wonderful, close knit, 'family' school!

Posted June 02, 2007
I prayed for several years prior to sending my child to school. My husband and I debated whether or not to send her to public school, private school, or whether to attempt home schooling. One night at work, in what can only be described as something God intended, an ACA parent overheard me talking to a friend about school options. God undoutedly led us to this school, and we have been nothing but SATISFIED! My child is reading well beyond her grade level and has developed excellent handwriting skills. The children are well ahead of public schools in most areas. The teachers are truly Christian people and really love the kids. My child is very happy at school, and I couldn't be prouder of her progress. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted May 15, 2006
My daughter has attended this school for two years. She LOVES it. The education is excellent.One example, her class started cursive in kindergarten. I was told public schools don't start this until 3rd. In the first grade they are learning spanish. The teachers & school board are open to different ideas. The class sizes are small & each student gets individual attention.They also have a special week of 'afternoon enrichment' where parents & teachers can offer their skills to teach the students: knitting, fishing, golf, cooking etc. Most important, they teach the Bible & how to treat others on a daily basis not just the word of the month.Parent involvement is also excellent; since it is a small school there are lots of opportunities to volunteer. This school will go up through 8th grade. They add a grade a year. Next year they will be up to 4th grade.

Avilla Christian Academy
302 Avilla East, Alexander, AR  72002
Last modified Avilla Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Avilla Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top