Posted January 29, 2010
Both of my daughters of thriving at Davis Elem. My oldest struggled with C's & D's at her last school. Because of the quality at Davis she is now getting A's. The teachers and administration genuinely care about the children. They're wonderful.

Posted October 28, 2009
Both of my boys has gone to DES and we have LOVED it! Since Ms. Beasley has been there, there have big alot of wonderful changes in the school. Each year she helps make this school a better place. The teachers do great jobs with their students. The office staff is very welcoming as you enter the building. The aids seem to be everywhere helping out around the school. Nurse Barbie is the BEST nurse ever! Davis is the BEST SCHOOL in the STATE of ARKANSAS! Can't say enough good things about the place!

Robert L. Davis Elementary School 0

Posted October 24, 2009
My oldest son went to DES from K-5th grade, now my youngest son is now there and we love the school. All the teachers my boys have had, we have liked. The Pull-out teachers are great teachers, the para's work very hard at their jobs, and it shows. The school is always clean. The nurse is sooo awesome! The office staff is good and the new Principal, Ms. Beasley, is the best thing that could have happen to DES. She truly is a wonderful person. Each year DES gets better and better! Davis is the best school in the state of Arkansas!

Posted October 11, 2009

Robert L. Davis Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2009
My son attended Davis last year. His teacher was disorganized and had no control of the classroom. The proncipal has only been in this position for less then 2 years and has no idea of the fundamentals of a proper classroom or how to manage her teachers. We pulled our son and placed him in a private school, for not only a better education, but a better social environment

Posted August 28, 2008
My son, Austin started Davis this year in Kindergarten and loves it. He is in Mrs. McGinty's class. He went to preschool at a private school, so this is really different for him. He loves it and loves that he gets to have music, art, PE and computer lab.. This is one of the best schools I have ever been to. The Principal meets the students in the hall every morning as they come in. The kids love and respect her. I am so glad we are a part of this school.

Posted February 27, 2005
Davis is a great place. The students are respected, and the parents are made to feel welcome. My kindergartener is having the time of her life. She has already learned to read, and adds and subtracts for fun! My fourth grade daughter is challenged by the curriculum. Every teacher gives 100%.

Posted July 19, 2004
My sisters and brother went to this school and now that I have children my boys are going to Davis. This is a wonderful school all the teachers are great and my kids love it. The teacher's dedication to the children and the love that my kids demostrate to go here is wonderful. This is one of the best schools.

Robert L. Davis Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
My daughter was a student at Davis K-5 and my son is a current student. I have been very pleased with the teacher's dedication to the kids. I have been a witness, several times, to how hard they try to make certain all the kids have the skills necessary to not only advance, but to also be good citizens.

Posted August 26, 2003
My daughter Madison just started Davis and is in Ms. Smith's kindergarten class. She love it! This is a wonderful school! I hope all the parents get involved and help make this wonderful school an even better learning center!

Robert L. Davis Elementary School
12001 County Line Rd, Alexander, AR  72002
Last modified Robert L. Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert L. Davis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top