Bad
Good

Both of my daughters of thriving at Davis Elem. My oldest struggled with C's & D's at her last school. Because of the quality at Davis she is now getting A's. The teachers and administration genuinely care about the children. They're wonderful.

Both of my boys has gone to DES and we have LOVED it! Since Ms. Beasley has been there, there have big alot of wonderful changes in the school. Each year she helps make this school a better place. The teachers do great jobs with their students. The office staff is very welcoming as you enter the building. The aids seem to be everywhere helping out around the school. Nurse Barbie is the BEST nurse ever! Davis is the BEST SCHOOL in the STATE of ARKANSAS! Can't say enough good things about the place!

My oldest son went to DES from K-5th grade, now my youngest son is now there and we love the school. All the teachers my boys have had, we have liked. The Pull-out teachers are great teachers, the para's work very hard at their jobs, and it shows. The school is always clean. The nurse is sooo awesome! The office staff is good and the new Principal, Ms. Beasley, is the best thing that could have happen to DES. She truly is a wonderful person. Each year DES gets better and better! Davis is the best school in the state of Arkansas!

My son attended Davis last year. His teacher was disorganized and had no control of the classroom. The proncipal has only been in this position for less then 2 years and has no idea of the fundamentals of a proper classroom or how to manage her teachers. We pulled our son and placed him in a private school, for not only a better education, but a better social environment

My son, Austin started Davis this year in Kindergarten and loves it. He is in Mrs. McGinty's class. He went to preschool at a private school, so this is really different for him. He loves it and loves that he gets to have music, art, PE and computer lab.. This is one of the best schools I have ever been to. The Principal meets the students in the hall every morning as they come in. The kids love and respect her. I am so glad we are a part of this school.

Last modified Robert L. Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.