Alma, AR
Students enrolled: 1,063

Posted March 02, 2015
I graduated from alma last year in May 2014 and in my years there I loved alma high school. The teachers are amazing. they actually try to help me in anyway they could so I could be successful. I love the teachers their and principles are very greeting and polit. I moved to searcy my 11th grade year and wanted to graduate from alma high school so I told my foster parents and made it happen we moved again my senior year and I was so happy to graduate from the best school EVER !!!! Im always for the alma Airedales !!!

Alma High School 2

Posted June 04, 2013
The rules do not apply to all only to those whose parents or grandparents are influential in town! And why should I physically have to go inside to sign my daughter out for lunch and then physically return her to the office when all I have to do is call and tell them I need her in the parking lot at a certain time for a doctor's appointment! Really!

Posted March 09, 2009
Thanks for making education for our children a Top Priority! We have the best teachers, coaches, administration,ETC, that we have had in the History of our schools! Facilities are also the envy of all the others! dwt

Posted December 14, 2007
Alma High School is one of the nicest schools in Arkansas and its surrounding states. It includes the nicest Performing Arts Center, Football Stadium, and a new basketball arena. All of these facilities are some of the most expensive in a high school, throughout most of the country. To go with these facilities, they have award winning music, choir, drama, basketball, football, track, and cheerleading teams that win tournaments and championships repeatedly. The academic portion of the school also includes some the most rigorous courses in the state, and provide a much higher level of education than most high schools.

Posted September 29, 2006
The Alma High School is a school of academic achievement where the student not only experiences first hand hard work, they experience friendship. The school has enormous foundation for education, and academic achievements. The Music and Art program is at top notch, they win normous awards for there standards of top musicains of the state. The Sports division is also first class hand, they have the foundations to be the best sport divisions of the state of Arkansas.The level of parent involvement is at a all-time high were the parents will notice how there child is doing in the school.

Posted August 28, 2005
Hello, I graduated in 2000, since then i have had the oppertunity to travel in the Air Force alot, and I have seen alot of other schools around the country. Currently i am in California, and let me say; I am proud to be from Alma, Ar. the teachers and the school have made a large impact on my life in a very positive way. infact, being that I just found out I am going to be a dad, my wife and I are making plans for our child to go to Alma school when of age. I think that the academic planning and general atmosphere of the school are some of the best I have seen to date. I would suggest Alma any day of the week to someone looking for a good school. Erick Hicks, class 2000

Alma High School 3

Posted May 19, 2005
I attended Alma High School and so did my brother's and sister's. I feel the school needs to be more diversified (For example: student body, teachers, coaches, etc.) and have a diversity program. (Include: Teachers, Principals, and Students). If you are a minority this school teaches you how to prepare and deal with overwhelming obstacles in the real world.

Posted May 17, 2005
I've gone to Alma all my life and I love it. The teachers are so nice and so are all the students.They also have great academic programs including their great choirs(honors choir won 1st place-best in show in Dallas,TX),basketball(4A state champs.Airedales and Airedalettes),football,baseball,track,and many other things that the students can participate in.But the best thing about Alma is all the people their are so caring for others.I recomend that anyone who is looking for a place to move should move here to Alma.GO DOGS GO!

Posted January 17, 2005
I attend Alma High school and i have to say even though the only school ive ever attended is Alma, I think it is one of the best schools in Arkansas, it has so much school spirit and so many students here show leadership, and there are also so many things for the students to enjoy while going here, i would recommend it to anyone.

Alma High School 4

Posted November 15, 2004
The Alma School district places excellent interest on literacy, college preparation, school spirit, and community involvement. The only thing that I find troubling about the district is its poor mathemathetics department. As a present college sophomore, I tudor several former Alma students in basic algebra. The ratio here compared to other schools, seems high. I will note that Alma's English, Social Studies/History, and Science departments are above average.

Alma High School
101 East Main, Alma, AR  72921
Last modified Alma High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alma High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top