Alma, AR
Students enrolled: 1,063

Posted March 02, 2015
I graduated from alma last year in May 2014 and in my years there I loved alma high school. The teachers are amazing. they actually try to help me in anyway they could so I could be successful. I love the teachers their and principles are very greeting and polit. I moved to searcy my 11th grade year and wanted to graduate from alma high school so I told my foster parents and made it happen we moved again my senior year and I was so happy to graduate from the best school EVER !!!! Im always for the alma Airedales !!!

Alma High School 2

Posted June 04, 2013
The rules do not apply to all only to those whose parents or grandparents are influential in town! And why should I physically have to go inside to sign my daughter out for lunch and then physically return her to the office when all I have to do is call and tell them I need her in the parking lot at a certain time for a doctor's appointment! Really!

Posted March 09, 2009
Thanks for making education for our children a Top Priority! We have the best teachers, coaches, administration,ETC, that we have had in the History of our schools! Facilities are also the envy of all the others! dwt

Alma High School 3

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted July 05, 2008

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted December 14, 2007
Alma High School is one of the nicest schools in Arkansas and its surrounding states. It includes the nicest Performing Arts Center, Football Stadium, and a new basketball arena. All of these facilities are some of the most expensive in a high school, throughout most of the country. To go with these facilities, they have award winning music, choir, drama, basketball, football, track, and cheerleading teams that win tournaments and championships repeatedly. The academic portion of the school also includes some the most rigorous courses in the state, and provide a much higher level of education than most high schools.

Posted August 24, 2007

Posted October 13, 2006
- a former student

Alma High School
101 East Main, Alma, AR  72921
Last modified Alma High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alma High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top