Alma, AR

Alma Middle School 1

Posted June 12, 2014
the special ed is horrible and they treat them as if they are children not young adults in there teachings. my child may not be more than a 3rd grade level but that don't mean she wants to color and circle and keep doing the same thing over and over. she hated the school so much for the first time ever in any school she started lashing out with bad behavior. no that she is enrolled for home schooling i no longer have any problems with her. they didn't even want to hear me out as if they know more never had such a problem with other schools.

Alma Middle School 5

Posted June 07, 2008
I love this school! All the teachers are very nice. All the programs are accelerated. I've never been to a school that was so amazing. I love all my teachers and friends here.

Alma Middle School 5

Posted July 27, 2004
I love this school my brother and I go here and excel in all subjects, the teachers are friendly and make learning fun and easy. With the addidtion of the school's 15 million dollar performing arts center gives the students a place to perform, compete in music and other contests, and give the students the occasional break to go see a classical play! I give this school a 5 star!

Alma Middle School
706 Hwy 64 East, Alma, AR  72921
Last modified Alma Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alma Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top