Bad
Good

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted August 02, 2009
I will be starting my eighth year going to school in Alpena this fall. I've been to many schools across the country, and this is the best one I've been to! The teachers all try to work with each student personally, and they really care. I'm proud to say that I will be graduating from this school!

Posted August 04, 2008
I have been to other school and none compair to the quality of education provided. they are very succeesful in all acadimic areas and academic compatitions unlike most schools who focus so hard on sports...however they have had great sports succees also.

Posted May 30, 2008
I have only been at Alpena for four years now and i'm in the ninth grade now and i have load of fun. This school has it's ups and downs, but don't they all. Overall I think that alpena is one of the best schools around here. I would really hate to leave. THe teachers here really do care and do want to help you get through school. I really have nothing bad to say about Alpena.

Posted May 30, 2008
I think this school is the best. I've been going here since I was three years old. All the teachers are great, the help you when you need help. And they usually have a smile on their faces. All the teachers have been great and I hope that it will always be that way.

Posted October 02, 2007
I now Currently Live in Seattle,Washington the Schools here are not Nearly as Good, The Teachers at Alpena Genuinly Care about the Students. The 2 Things that Set Alpena Apart from most Other Schools is they (last time I was there had 7 People go to the Internatial Science Fair within 10 years and the teachers, to just name a few, Mr.Good, Mr.Welch, Ms.Hunt.

Alpena High School 4

Posted September 22, 2007
I have been going to Alpena since head start and I am graduating this year. Alpena is a good school. The teachers are mainly what make the school so fun. The teachers help you and really try to connect with you. The push you to excel. Overall, Alpena is a good school.

Posted February 15, 2007
This school is the best school I have ever been to in my life! The teachers are always there when you need them and really try to connect to the kids, but they discipline when needed. Everyone treats each other like equals, I mean yeah there are little fights between friends but they happen everywhere, but the teachers know how to take care of it. When a child has problems with homework or doesn't understand the teachers are more than happy to help until they do understand.Our school even offers toutering in some subjects. It might be a small school but dont underestimate us because this school is better than three big schools put together!

Posted October 18, 2006
I have been going to Alpena School for 14 years now and I have never had a problem with the school, the teachers, or anyone else. Yeah the teachers have their bad days but who doesn't come on. Anyways Alpena teachers care about their students more then they care about anyone. I'm a senior this year and anytime I need someone to talk to they are always there. The teachers kinda feel like my family. And when you have been here ever since head start you begin to know everything about everyone and there family and so on. Whenever people start finding out things you better hope that it is good. This school is a very equal school and we treat everyone the same. Whenever you get to your senior year where I am you don't want to leave this place.

Alpena High School 4

Posted June 03, 2006
Hello, I have gone to Alpena my whole live and finally I am a SR. It is a wonderful school to go to mostly because of the teachers. Some times they do seem like all they want to do is homework but all they truly want is for you to be prepared for real live and hopefully college. I would also like to say that all of Alpena s clubs are very well organized thanks to the advisors. Now there is just a one things that contradict this being a great school it is not major but to a lot of people it might be. The first would be the schools lunch most people complain about it that go to are school but this is one drawback of going to a small school it does not have enough money to supply itself with a lot of choices for lunch.

300 Denver St Bldg A, Alpena, AR  72611
Last modified Alpena High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.