Alpena High School 1

Posted October 26, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
they care about there students

Posted August 02, 2009
I will be starting my eighth year going to school in Alpena this fall. I've been to many schools across the country, and this is the best one I've been to! The teachers all try to work with each student personally, and they really care. I'm proud to say that I will be graduating from this school!

Posted August 04, 2008
I have been to other school and none compair to the quality of education provided. they are very succeesful in all acadimic areas and academic compatitions unlike most schools who focus so hard on sports...however they have had great sports succees also.

Posted May 30, 2008
I have only been at Alpena for four years now and i'm in the ninth grade now and i have load of fun. This school has it's ups and downs, but don't they all. Overall I think that alpena is one of the best schools around here. I would really hate to leave. THe teachers here really do care and do want to help you get through school. I really have nothing bad to say about Alpena.

Posted May 30, 2008
I think this school is the best. I've been going here since I was three years old. All the teachers are great, the help you when you need help. And they usually have a smile on their faces. All the teachers have been great and I hope that it will always be that way.

Posted October 31, 2007

Posted October 02, 2007
- a former student
I now Currently Live in Seattle,Washington the Schools here are not Nearly as Good, The Teachers at Alpena Genuinly Care about the Students. The 2 Things that Set Alpena Apart from most Other Schools is they (last time I was there had 7 People go to the Internatial Science Fair within 10 years and the teachers, to just name a few, Mr.Good, Mr.Welch, Ms.Hunt.

Alpena High School 4

Posted September 22, 2007
I have been going to Alpena since head start and I am graduating this year. Alpena is a good school. The teachers are mainly what make the school so fun. The teachers help you and really try to connect with you. The push you to excel. Overall, Alpena is a good school.

Posted September 18, 2007

Alpena High School
300 Denver St Bldg A, Alpena, AR  72611
Last modified Alpena High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alpena High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top