Armorel, AR

Armorel Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2010
the school is not what they make it to be ,their are kids in 7th grade still read in 2 grade level.

Armorel Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2010
As a parent of children that have attended Armorel schools I do agree that they should be stricter on enforcing their anti-bullying policies. Overall though they have a good staff and do care greatly about the kids.

Armorel Elementary School 5

Posted May 04, 2009
I love our school my child is in the 1st grade and all the teachers and staff are great with her.I would not change one thing about our school.We love it!!!

Armorel Elementary School 5

Posted November 03, 2008

Armorel Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2008
I absolutely love this school and everything it stands for, we have a wonderful staff and very caring parents whose children mean the world to them, We truely are blessed to have the best of both worlds and don't think for one minute we take it for granted. We moved here about 4 years ago and I never expected to love a school more than our previous one. I would like to say as far as academics we are #1 and we are so greatful to our teachers for that, This school accepts children from all walks of life and there is no special treatment, which makes it very fair and square, I am one very pleased and impressed parent and yes I love Armorel!!!!

Armorel Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2005
I think the academic level is wonderful. However I also think just because they set such high standards that the children who do not excel as fast are more so looked down on rather than receiving the attention and help they need. I am one of many parents who feel that after moving to armorel for the sole purpose of the school I have been completly let down by the way in which these children are treated.

Armorel Elementary School 3

Posted April 10, 2004
Armorel is a great little school as far as academics. It's anti-bullying policy doesn't mean anything. It is not enforced and the students there are extremely cliquish. Though some of the teachers are caring, I found most to be unconcerned at the Junior High school. The counselor ignores most of the reports given her. I would like to see more concern for the students from the teachers. Some of the teachers view your comments and questions as a personal attack instead of trying to help you with your child. Children moving into the district from other schools are often alienated from groups and from teachers. I would like to see this change for my other child entering this school district.

Armorel Elementary School
4555 Hwy 137 North, Armorel, AR  72310
Last modified Armorel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armorel Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top