Bad
Good

the school is not what they make it to be ,their are kids in 7th grade still read in 2 grade level.

As a parent of children that have attended Armorel schools I do agree that they should be stricter on enforcing their anti-bullying policies. Overall though they have a good staff and do care greatly about the kids.

I love our school my child is in the 1st grade and all the teachers and staff are great with her.I would not change one thing about our school.We love it!!!

I absolutely love this school and everything it stands for, we have a wonderful staff and very caring parents whose children mean the world to them, We truely are blessed to have the best of both worlds and don't think for one minute we take it for granted. We moved here about 4 years ago and I never expected to love a school more than our previous one. I would like to say as far as academics we are #1 and we are so greatful to our teachers for that, This school accepts children from all walks of life and there is no special treatment, which makes it very fair and square, I am one very pleased and impressed parent and yes I love Armorel!!!!

Last modified Armorel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.