Armorel, AR

Posted February 13, 2012
I like the school a lot, the kids and sports are where we want to be. one Math teacher Mrs. O needs to go , She has no clue how to work with the kids, they ask for help and get nothing. Other than that the school is great and I am a proud Parent of two Students, Go Tigers

Posted August 14, 2010
I am encouraged year after year more that Armorel was the right choice for all our children. The staff is great with communication and finding help for our kids when ever it is needed. It's not too big and it's not too small. The have lots of activities to offer also just like a bigger school with a small community feel.

Armorel High School 3

Posted December 11, 2009
I don't like this school, and some people don't either. You read all these reviews from parents, but not students. I only read the students, becouse they are the ones attendeing not the princible, parant, or teacher. This school has a lot of cliques. There are only some teachers that take care of bullying. In all it is an organized school, but I would like to have more things girls would like to that would be availible for the 7th and 8th grade.

Armorel High School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
I am pulling my daughter out and putting her in Blytheville School. She could not recieve the assistance she needed. What happend to no one is left behind??????

Posted March 31, 2009
I also am a proud parent of Armorel High, I feel very safe about my children going to this school and the fact that they are getting the best education in mississippi county. The staff and teachers truely love their jobs and our children. Thanks AHS teachers and staff for all you do!!!

Posted August 23, 2008
This is a terrific school. The teachers and administrators truly care about the students. it is small enough to be personal, big enough to offer what the students need. I feel safe bringing my child to this school. They are extremely security conscious. They are friendly, but if they don't know you, every single adult will stop you and ask if they can help you or direct you to the office...they are very aware of who belongs and who doesn't. The campus is Always Clean, and the teachers are enthusiastic. they seem to really like being there, and to really care about the students. I am so proud to be a part of this school.

Posted July 10, 2008

Armorel High School
4555 Hwy 137 North, Armorel, AR  72310
Last modified Armorel High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armorel High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top