Atkins, AR

Atkins Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is great, great small school that gives the students the one on one attention that I think is important. They really do care about their students

Atkins Elementary School 5

Posted September 13, 2012
The facility is excellent, and is equipped with the technology required for today's learning environment. The faculty provides top notch instruction to the students, as demonstrated by the district's test scores. The smaller size of classes is a real positive for the children to receive more one on one teaching that is so helpful. The adminstration ensures that the staff has the tools and support neccessary to provide the best education available.

Atkins Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2009
My daughter went to Atkins Elementary from K-4. She scores off the charts on the state benchmark tests and she never had a teacher that she didn't like and we don't appreciate. She is now in the Atkins middle school but we loved her time at the elementary school. We have a brand new elementary principal and school superintendant and they are both wonderful.

Atkins Elementary School 3

Posted November 25, 2006
My children went to this school in 2nd and 5th grades. When we moved to another school district in the state I found my children were behind the level of other students. My experience with the teachers at this school was not as positive as it has been in their new school.

Atkins Elementary School
611 NW 4th St, Atkins, AR  72823
Last modified Atkins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atkins Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top