Bauxite, AR

Pine Haven Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2013
Pine Haven Elementary School ...partental grandparent... ensure that Jay gets what she needs and allow me to be aware of school events so i can patcipate for her

Pine Haven Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2013
I do not recommend this school for children that are transferring. The teachers has their favorites and loves to judge your child quickly. It is a tight nit school. They are very judgemental towards you and the principles do not know how to do their jobs. Not a good school at all! The parents are the ones that end up running things. They are doing a great job. I recommend you knowing and reading the school policies very well that way you can call the teachers out on their decisions.

Posted January 17, 2011
My son is attending his 3rd year at Pine Haven and is in the 2nd grade. Overall we have been very pleased with this school. The amount of teacher/parent involvement in my eyes, varies by the teacher, but again, we've been very happy so far. The school makes a big effort to involve parents with PTA and their Watch Dogs program that involves Dad's only, they also have grandparents day every year and classroom parties for holidays, fields trips and fund raisers that parents are welcome to be a part of. The school has made great strides for it's growing enrollment, adding new classes and teachers every year and building a Middle School, where they moved the 5th and 6th grades over to the new building this 10-11 school year. So now Pine Haven Elementary is only Pre-K through 4. I rate the school as excellent, due to the quality of education my son is getting and the friendliness of the staff. It is nice to send him to a school that is safe, pleasant and gives the feel and environment of a small country school. I would definitely recommend Pine Haven to anyone looking to buy in the Benton/Bryant/Bauxite area.

Posted September 16, 2009
I am so glad that my current children are receiving an education from a good school. It is small enough for one and one, but big enough for anything they need.

Posted April 29, 2009
I have children in both Pine Haven and Bauxite High schools. The schools are growing each year and the School Board/Super/Principals/Teachers/Faculty do not hesitate to pull their resources together to accomidate the demand for the more space for the growth. The leadership and commitment in these ladies and gentlemen makes me proud to say that my children are apart of this school! My only wish would be to impliment an economics based curriculum such as what Baker Elementary has.

Posted April 07, 2008
I believe Bauxite High and Pine haven are both great schools compared to the school that they are surrounded by! My children both go here and they do just fine! Bauxite is growning bigger each year! We have been here since 03'...This is the biggest year ever! I'm a proud parent of my miners thank you!

Pine Haven Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2005
My ex-husband's family all went to Bauxite. I was told what a great school district it was. I found that my son did not do well at all in this district and when I tried to get him help was told that he did not qualify because there were others who were more advanced than he who needed help first. My son is now going to Caldwell Elementary and is doing 100% percent better than he did at Pine Haven.

Posted February 02, 2005
My family has went to this school for over 40 years and we love it. I currently have a child in the 1st grade, a nephew in the 2nd, and niece in the 4th and love it. They are all do so well, and when there is a problem we are always aware immediately. I have never been more ok with a school. I went to a very large school and I would not ever want to put my children in that. You do not get the one on one, you get lost in the shuffle, it is a lot harder to keep up. Pine Haven is a great choice of schools for the area. I would recommend it all the way! MGL

Pine Haven Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2004
I wish we would have never moved to this school district. The teachers can not let a parent know why their child is having trouble with a lesson plan and the principal and superintident are to busy taking up for the teachers than finding a solution.They will however, give the parents grief and stress.

500 Pine Haven Rd, Bauxite, AR  72011
Last modified Pine Haven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Haven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top