Bauxite, AR

Pine Haven Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2013
Pine Haven Elementary School ...partental grandparent... ensure that Jay gets what she needs and allow me to be aware of school events so i can patcipate for her

Pine Haven Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2013
I do not recommend this school for children that are transferring. The teachers has their favorites and loves to judge your child quickly. It is a tight nit school. They are very judgemental towards you and the principles do not know how to do their jobs. Not a good school at all! The parents are the ones that end up running things. They are doing a great job. I recommend you knowing and reading the school policies very well that way you can call the teachers out on their decisions.

Posted January 17, 2011
My son is attending his 3rd year at Pine Haven and is in the 2nd grade. Overall we have been very pleased with this school. The amount of teacher/parent involvement in my eyes, varies by the teacher, but again, we've been very happy so far. The school makes a big effort to involve parents with PTA and their Watch Dogs program that involves Dad's only, they also have grandparents day every year and classroom parties for holidays, fields trips and fund raisers that parents are welcome to be a part of. The school has made great strides for it's growing enrollment, adding new classes and teachers every year and building a Middle School, where they moved the 5th and 6th grades over to the new building this 10-11 school year. So now Pine Haven Elementary is only Pre-K through 4. I rate the school as excellent, due to the quality of education my son is getting and the friendliness of the staff. It is nice to send him to a school that is safe, pleasant and gives the feel and environment of a small country school. I would definitely recommend Pine Haven to anyone looking to buy in the Benton/Bryant/Bauxite area.

Posted September 21, 2009

Pine Haven Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I am so glad that my current children are receiving an education from a good school. It is small enough for one and one, but big enough for anything they need.

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009
I have children in both Pine Haven and Bauxite High schools. The schools are growing each year and the School Board/Super/Principals/Teachers/Faculty do not hesitate to pull their resources together to accomidate the demand for the more space for the growth. The leadership and commitment in these ladies and gentlemen makes me proud to say that my children are apart of this school! My only wish would be to impliment an economics based curriculum such as what Baker Elementary has.

Posted January 23, 2009

Pine Haven Elementary School 0

Posted April 07, 2008
I believe Bauxite High and Pine haven are both great schools compared to the school that they are surrounded by! My children both go here and they do just fine! Bauxite is growning bigger each year! We have been here since 03'...This is the biggest year ever! I'm a proud parent of my miners thank you!

Posted October 24, 2007

Pine Haven Elementary School
500 Pine Haven Rd, Bauxite, AR  72011
Last modified Pine Haven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Haven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top