Bay, AR

Posted February 13, 2014
My grand daughter started Bay in 2013, she had a lot of personal problems. I can't thank Mrs. Grisham, Mrs Christian and Mrs Laura for all they have done. They have been so patient and caring towards her. With my granddaughter going through what she has they all have made sure she's been protected mentally and physically while helping keep her grades up (she's doing very well with her grades). I can't say enough about this school, thank y'all so much, you're the best! Sincerely, Kathy Bailey

Bay Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Bay has caring teachers.Parents that help out when needed.A school nurse that insures her students have everything they need.

Posted January 12, 2009
I like the school and teachers

Bay Elementary School 0

Posted September 11, 2008
I love this school. The teachers truly care for their students. Thank you teachers and staff for such a great school.

Posted February 28, 2008
I substitute at Bay Elementary and just love the school and the students. The adminstration is supportive and the parents are involved.

Posted July 31, 2007
We love Bay School District. We transferred when my son started 4th grade and my daughter in kindergarten and we love it the staff is excellant. You can go about your day knowing that your children are safe.

Posted May 17, 2007

Posted August 19, 2006
First graders were above national percentile in every category on the Iowa State Test, and their scores ranged from 67% to 86% for school year 2005-2006! Check it out! A small school that places strong emphasis on the individual child. With our new Superintendent, Bay can only get better. Parents, teachers, administrators and students all work together for higher standards. No student gets lost in numbers. Teacher take the extra initiative to get to know the student and the students family. Other grades also did well on the test, I just didn t study the scores as closely.

Bay Elementary School 2

Posted February 08, 2006
this is a smalltown school that does need improvement. they tend to support their own that have been raised there.education quality is ok but needs improvement

Posted August 29, 2005

Bay Elementary School
700 School St, Bay, AR  72411
Last modified Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top