Bay High School 3

Posted March 05, 2013
Most of the teachers are great and challenge the students. However, much work needs to be done in the science and history departments. My child has had four science teachers in one year. The principal is not fair and professional. Sports are important. There is a problem with bullying. Most people don't think this in a small school, but they leave others out of their tiny group. The administrators do not handle bullying and continue to let it happen. Some programs and clubs have been cut.

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted January 21, 2008

Posted December 21, 2007
I'm a sophmore at Bay High School. I'm proud to call my self a yellojacket! The staff is amazing!Everyone here is usually cheerful everyday! We welcome new students/class mates with open arms!

Posted November 15, 2007

Bay High School 2

Posted May 03, 2007

Posted April 18, 2005
My son is an indirect services student. We have had excellent assistance from all of his teachers. They go above and beyond to make sure he gets the necessary materials and time needed to gain a quality education. The teachers at Bay are always available by email or phone, or scheduled meeting. Many of my sons teachers have put in extra time before and after school to assist him. I am very greatful for their dedication to the children of Bay.

Bay High School
700 School St, Bay, AR  72411
Last modified Bay High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top