Bee Branch, AR

South Side Elementary School 5

Posted July 05, 2011
My children have going to this school for several years now. I am not from here and was worried about small town, no outsiders attitude but never really felt that was an issue for the children! Different for the parents but the kids are what count! This is a great bunch of faculty. Some of the admin we could live without but the principal and dean of students really do care about the kids! Since the really mean 4 th grade teacher is now retiring it is officially safe to enter 4th grade everyone else is nice! A parent

South Side Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2010

South Side Elementary School 0

Posted April 04, 2010
this is a great school that has not forgotten what it takes in order to move the students to where they need to be academically as well as socially.

South Side Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2007

South Side Elementary School 2

Posted March 26, 2004
I have taught at South Side for 8 years and for the most part the teachers are really great. They are a very concerned and caring bunch who want the children to succeed. Before I taught here I worked at Mayflower, Mt. Vernon/Enola, Greenbrier and HeadStart. I have been teaching for about 15 years. My point being this is not the first administration I have worked under just the worst. This last year has been a tough year not because of my students but the asministration. Have you ever been written up for being late 5 minutes two times. It will happen here especially if they all of a sudden decide they don't like you. Even the parents know how our administration is feel free to ask I do all the time.

South Side Elementary School
334 Southside Rd, Bee Branch, AR  72013
Last modified South Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Side Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top