Bella Vista, AR

Posted June 01, 2013
We loved Cooper! It's a "work hard, play hard" school! They have lots fun but lots of hard work too! Love it! Mr Young is a great principal and there are some really great teachers!

Posted October 23, 2010
We LOVE Cooper Elementary. My son is currently in his second year at Cooper and we have had such a positive experience. The teachers are caring, the staff positive and professional and the facility itself is fantastic. Starting with the 2010 school year there is a new principal. He was transferred from another school in the district where he was very popular with students and parents. I have yet to determine his impact on the school, but the school certainly hasn't lost any ground with Mr. Young at the helm. If anything, I would say the teachers seem even more positive. My only complaint is the cafeteria food, which is run by Aramark and is the same district wide. The majority of the food falls firmly into the junk food genre and menu seems to follow a two week rotation. But, this is a district issue, not a school issue.

Posted February 23, 2010
My daughter attended half of her Kindergarten year at Cooper (before we relocated out of state). We dearly MISS this school! Both the Principal and Assistant Principal are GREAT! The teachers are fabulous, the structure is outstanding. I can not say enough good things about Cooper. We really miss the Friday morning round ups, what a great place to share accomplishments and see each grade level doing weekly presentations thoughout the year! Wish we could move back so my kids could be in such a caring, positive school!

Cooper Elementary School
2 Blowing Spring Rd, Bella Vista, AR  72714
Last modified Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top